The Barack HUSSEIN Obama Death List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rah
    I know I'm not a wacko. Or at least I think so.
    That's the first warning sign...
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

My favorite:

DARSANO RAHARDJO - Childhood classmate of Barack Obama when he attended a madrassa in Indonesia. Was found with his head cut off in a Jakarta alley way in 1970. Many children at the school attributed Rahardjo’s murder to the young Barack Obama. It was likely done as an initiation ritual, since Islam demands that a boy spill another’s blood before the age of ten to prove their loyalty to Allah.
      Poor little Darsano
      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
      -Bokonon

Comment

It was actually in an e-mail my wingnut cousin sent me. I googled it and found this great site of all the crazy right-wing forwards people get - myrightwingdad.blogspot.com

He still believes all of it - even when he discovered that there is no book called "The Jihad at the Ballot Box". He also believes Hillary murdered someone. And that Barack is a secret Muslim agent.

The acorn fell far and to the right, believe me.
        "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
        ^ The Poly equivalent of:
        "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

If it was written about McCain, you'd embrace it.
          Not when it's from "From: ...@comcast.net"

and...
          DARSANO RAHARDJO - Childhood classmate of Barack Obama when he attended a madrassa in Indonesia.
          Obama never attended a madrassa.

These are just more anonymous lies, passed around on the Internet to gullible fools.

Comment

God, so touchy. I'm surprised the "One" and his followers can't laugh a bit.

Do you really think that all democrats think Bush is a monkey. God knows they called him that upteen times over the last 8 years. A lot of repubs laughed along with you. But I doubt anybody but wackos truely believed that he was actually a monkey.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah

Do you really think that all democrats think Bush is a monkey. God knows they called him that upteen times over the last 8 years. A lot of repubs laughed along with you. But I doubt anybody but wackos truely believed that he was actually a monkey.
              Never. I like monkeys:
              Attached Files

Comment

It's been determined that you're not a wacko. Please take a bow. At least that man is protecting his vitals.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah

I think the difference is that calling Bush a monkey is clearly just a joke, whereas insinuating that Obama is a murderer is a bit more serious.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Sorry. I'm still thinking about monkeys.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Any joke about the "ONE" is taken with zero humor by his supporters. Big or small. This one is so obviously made up I can't believe it's being attacked so much by his supporters. And by bring so much attention to it you're all just making sure that even more people see it. Which is why no one ever objected when Bush was called a monkey.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                        Any joke about the "ONE" is taken with zero humor by his supporters. Big or small. This one is so obviously made up I can't believe it's being attacked so much by his supporters. And by bring so much attention to it you're all just making sure that even more people see it. Which is why no one ever objected when Bush was called a monkey.
                        Well, I think the list is hilarious, and I guess I'm an Obama supporter since I'm more than likely going to vote for him come November. I also thought the serious claims about Bush were hilarious, such as the ones suggesting he was behind 9/11 and the like.

My only worry here is that it's very easy for ignorant Americans to read this and think it's true. I mean ****, it even says it was vetted by Snopes. (It's not - if you check Snopes there's no article on this issue yet, but there is a thread on the message board tearing it to pieces.)

But, of course, you could make the claim that anyone who would readily believe these lies wasn't going to vote for Obama in the first place, so no votes are affected by this. Or it could be argued that people who weren't going to vote at all might be motivated enough by things like this to vote for McCain. *shrug* I don't know.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I guess that's the biggest thing. As you say, most people that would readily believe all the poison about a candidate without checking up on it aren't likely to vote for them in the first place. The hate mongers made up their minds a long time ago.

But again you're probably right that there will be a very small minority that might be swayed by this. But I gotta believe that that portion is pretty damn small. And they're probably so stupid that they don't even know why they're voting for someone.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Don't worry Rah. Oerdin is just coming down from his Obasm.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                              I didn't show it to people. I showed it to Apolyton.

And I'm sorry I didn't follow up with a . I find it quite humorous. Too bad some people take it as fact.

Anyway, people say they won't vote for him because he's a Muslim - a rumor started on the Internet. This is a powerful tool. Which is why wikipedia is still in business.

As for your use of "The One", uh...since when was it a bad thing for a person running for president to, you know, think they should be able to run the free world? Do we want a president who says "you know, someone else could do a better job..."

My book (which you probably won't read): The One = Uppity
                              "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                                Don't worry Rah. Oerdin is just coming down from his Obasm.
                                You are a very strange person, Ben.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X