Ich bin ein Berliner (shame about the truth, unlike Carter's lust for the Polish people)
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Do Any of You Gimps Still Believe in Obama?
Collapse
X
-
-
"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help."Originally posted by SlowwHand
Well hell no, he wouldn't have. That would require someone that actually did something. He's from the Clinton school. Do nothing. That's whats safe. It goes over big with you people.
Nine scariest words in the English language. If the Clinton school was all about doing nothing, then I guess I like them more than I thought.
Anybody who believes that the government isn't doing enough should stop claiming to be a conservative. You're just another damn nanny state-loving tory traitor to the revolution.John Brown did nothing wrong.
Comment
-
He flew planes for the air national guard. What does it matter if he never saw combat, or if he was only flying because he was a coward? He was still a pilot in a state air force.Originally posted by TheStinger
He flew some planes to avoid getting shot at in Vietnam, that does not make him an "air force pilot"
That would seem to be an insult to any real airforce pilots, i.e. the ones who might be prepared when it comes to it to go into combat
There are plenty of European air forces that don't do anything except fly over parades. They're still air force pilots though.John Brown did nothing wrong.
Comment
-
See, now that's a proper response. Not this, oh that's too offensive crap.Originally posted by BeBro“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
- John 13:34-35 (NRSV)
Comment
-
About the Hitler-joke, or about Obama?
Felch, I've asked you nicely already. Why have you not choked to death on your own feces?
Comment
-
Lancer:
Obama has a 100 percent rating from NARAL. McCain has a 0.
It's a pretty easy decision to make if you are prolife.Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
"Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!
Comment
-
As for Gore, I would have voted for him back then. He would have been a disaster of epic proportions. Can you imagine Gore after 9-11? I'm sure the best he would have done is pass a pardon for all the terrorists and give them green cards since America was to blame for the attacks after all.
Bush for all his flaws was the better choice. He proved to be a decent president, and I feel that history will be kinder to him then his recent critics.Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
"Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!
Comment
-
Obama. Your first post in the thread. That's basically the attitude I have on the matter. I'm no kool-aid drinker, but I see him as the better choice.Originally posted by Elok
About the Hitler-joke, or about Obama?
-Arriangrog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!
The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.
Comment
-
And if that's the only issue you care about. Or if that's the tiebreaker issue for you.Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
Lancer:
Obama has a 100 percent rating from NARAL. McCain has a 0.
It's a pretty easy decision to make if you are prolife.
That's an epic BAM and a nasty smear all rolled into one. I'm not a particular fan of Al Gore, but WTF?I'm sure the best he would have done is pass a pardon for all the terrorists and give them green cards since America was to blame for the attacks after all.
Bush for all his flaws was the better choice. He proved to be a decent president

EPIC FAIL.
-Arriangrog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!
The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.
Comment
-
I kind of hope you actually believe this, because truly deranged people are far more interesting to me than bad trolls.Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
I'm sure the best he would have done is pass a pardon for all the terrorists and give them green cards since America was to blame for the attacks after all.Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
"We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld
Comment
Comment