Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Any of You Gimps Still Believe in Obama?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Any of You Gimps Still Believe in Obama?

I'm interested, since he seems to have proved himself to be a hollow man in the last few weeks. The mouth moves and platitudes come out, but there seems to be no connection with a mind.

Apparently, he was like this at school.

I don't think it will matter, because someone will release video of him acting like Angela Davis and it will all be over (despite the fact if he acted like AD, he'd pick up the few votes of people like me).

And lolz at Edwards getting caught visiting his baby momma.
    Yes, I believe Saint Barack
    0%
    Nope, he's a faker
    0%
    I am supremely indifferent to Barack Obama
    0%
    Banana
    0%
    Only feebs vote.

Blessed are the Cheese Makers.

Comment

Faker.

Can't believe he's made it this far. Worst nominee ever, even worse then McGovern.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
        Faker.

Can't believe he's made it this far. Worst nominee ever, even worse then McGovern.
        I disagree. I think he is the best possible nominee for the kind of political system he is operating in (which is why he has been such a success so far and so quickly). He's a fine orator, probably the best that the US has had since Ronald Reagan.

The fact that he is a success tells you more about the US political system than it does about him. This has been evident for a while, since voters chose Bush, who is pretty empty headed and incompetent over Al Gore, who was the opposite (does anyone honestly think that the US would be so reviled or that things like Katrina would have been so badly mishandled if Gore was the president?).

If democracy is to work, then we really should be electing people like Al Gore (or his conservative equivalent), people who make it their mission to be informed of the facts and who are responsible enough to change when new evidence comes to light. But instead, people seem to prefer electing incompetent cretins. Obama has the potential to be the next Warren Harding. He looks presidential, and that seems to be enough for people. But there seems to be nothing behind it.

As usual, people will attempt to blame someone else for this. The right will blame the vast liberal conspiracy and the left will blame the corporations, when the real blame ought to rest on the voters themselves or the system that allows them to vote. As usual, the thing that is causing the problem is the very last thing that people want to give up or blame.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

I. Agree. With. Aggie.
          Unbelievable!

Comment

I am supremely indifferent to Barack Obama.

A dog and pony show.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

*blink blink* Who believes in people they don't know intimately and personally?
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Do your fake eye lashes ever get stuck when you do that?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It's a shame, but he's still less scary than the alternative.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Whoha
                    Blessed are the Cheese Makers.
                    For they bring gouda things?
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
                      I. Agree. With. Aggie.
                      Don't worry, I'm sure he'll say something crazy soon enough. I disagree with him not so much based on the substance of that last post (except for the "allows them to vote" bit) as on the alternative I suspect he has in mind: something involving the reanimation of Lenin's corpse (or perhaps Mao's), equipped with eyeball-mounted laser beams and mounted on the world's biggest tank.

Re: Obama, he's mostly empty rhetoric AFAICT, but he's demonstrated he has brains with his campaign. Intelligent, knows how to use the English language to good effect, and that makes him two up on W at least. I suspect that the hypothetical President Obama will/would take care to appoint people who do know what the hell they're doing to cabinet positions, then stay out of their way for the most part. Could be worse. Like, y'know, what we have now.
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
                        I. Agree. With. Aggie.
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                          *blink blink* Who believes in people they don't know intimately and personally?
                          *BLINK BLINK IMA DOUCHEBAG BLINK WINK *

I know you have a yamaka but it does NOT shield you from criticism. You can be wrong AND jewish.

As far as Obama, does anyone know if porch monkey is a racial slur or does it just mean lazy person? I am arguing with some girl over Obama and don't want to turn her off.

Comment

It's a racial slur, Wiggy. I found out the hard way.

I still believe in Obama. I believe he's the most viable candidate the Democrats had, and a better candidate than McCain. Will he govern effectively? I don't think he'll be a disaster, atleast.

Just about every politician has a terrible flaw. We have 100 days to figure out if Obama's is a dealbreaker. I'm betting that it's not.
                            Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
                              I suspect that the hypothetical President Obama will/would take care to appoint people who do know what the hell they're doing to cabinet positions, then stay out of their way for the most part.
                              This is mostly why I support Obama. That, and he would further certain agendas that I believe are important.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                              X