Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it too early to talk of V.P. choices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
    That's why huckabee should be on the ticket with McCain. Frankly moderates should be happy with the compromise.

Everyone gets some of what they want.
    I'm pretty sure the evangelicals are going to vote for McCain anyway, because of the threat of either a women or a black (moslem) as president. It's the Ann Coulter types that might not vote at all, although I doubt they would actually vote for Hillary.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Keep talking about Obama's religion. He says he's Christian. So worse than him not being, is being a liar.
      You're really helping him out a lot, aren't you?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
        Keep talking about Obama's religion. He says he's Christian. So worse than him not being, is being a liar.
        You're really helping him out a lot, aren't you?
        Personally, I don't care. I'm telling you what the dumb rednecks think he is. I don't know why they think that. Maybe because of his father.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious
          Personally, I don't care. I'm telling you what the dumb rednecks think he is. I don't know why they think that. Maybe because of his father.
          His father was a Muslim who converted to atheism before Barack was born. Barack's stepfather, IIRC, was an irreligious Muslim. They were in his life a total of six years. His mother was raised a Christian, but rejected Christiantiy as an adult and had no religion.

Barack himself was raised without a religion. In his early days as a community organizer in South Chicago, he was converted to Christanity by the spirit of his co-workers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zkribbler

His father was a Muslim who converted to atheism before Barack was born. Barack's stepfather, IIRC, was an irreligious Muslim. They were in his life a total of six years. His mother was raised a Christian, but rejected Christiantiy as an adult and had no religion.

Barack himself was raised without a religion. In his early days as a community organizer in South Chicago, he was converted to Christanity by the spirit of his co-workers.
            Yep, and the rednecks think he's a muslim.

Comment

• Or I can just vote for Hillary or Obama...
              Now that's a loss.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I'm exactly the kind of voter McCain needs to appeal to if he wants any chance of victory in the general election.

Comment

Working...
                X