Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revenge is very therapeutic
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• No revenge is bad for you. Live and let live.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• If you know that she lies

on her expense reports

report her to the IRS for understating her income
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• i have been snitched on MANY times in my life... NOTHING pissed me off more than that did.

Dont do it Dis. its not worth it...
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ
            there is nothing worse than a rotton snitch...

TRUST me... its a BAD idea.
            Please tell what the snitch could tell about you
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• She was friends with both of my bosses. And has gotten other people fired, and caused severl people to quit. In short, she's a ****.
              For someone like that to cause so much havoc in the workplace and not get fired herself....I betcha she's sleeping with one or both bosses.

If so, don't expect the bosses to react rationally. They will destroy anyone who tries to deprive them of their poontang.

Comment

• My older sister always told on me. It made me so angry at her. But now she can't tell on me anymore because I'm too much of a ninja for her to find out.

Comment

• by BC,

Ahhh... BC.

a WORTHY opponent you are... my "friend"

and sorry i wont snitch on myself...
                  Order of the Fly

Comment

• Re: If you know that she lies

Originally posted by pchang
                    on her expense reports

report her to the IRS for understating her income
                    Don't. It's ****ing petty. You're better than her, and for a reason.

Or if you do, report her, but make it absolutely clear that you're the one who snitched her. It's definitely not wise, but at least it's grandiose
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

by BC,

Ahhh... BC.

a WORTHY opponent you are... my "friend"
                      Well, look at the bright side - with me as a friend you don't have to worry about your enemies

and sorry i wont snitch on myself...
                      Chicken.
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis
                        I need more advice.

There was one woman who was instrumental (though I'm not sure how much- in the end it was me who got myself fired) in turning management against me. She was friends with both of my bosses. And has gotten other people fired, and caused severl people to quit. In short, she's a ****. She disliked me and ratted me out every opportunity she had. The funny thing is we used to be friends (I've mentioned her on here before).

I have dirt on her that may get her fired. Though with her connections she may not get fired. She was overpaid on her paycheck last year, and she's been lying on her sick days and other expenses for over a year that I know of. Should I write a letter to a couple big wigs and drop it off tomorrow? I have to pick up my final check tomorrow, I'm thinking about this.

I know it's not cool to **** with a person's livelihood, but she did it to me.

Possible rammifications are if my bosses know a lot of people, and I am going for a job in the same field, they may talk. My field is large, but word could possibly get around.
                        Don't do it Dis. It isn't worth your effort, and could possibly come back to bite you. She will get hers one day, if that thought gives you any comfort. Be the mature one and shrug it off. Being who she is is a worse punishment than any problems you could cause her.

Good luck finding another job. In the meantime you might want to consider some volunteer work. Doing something worthwhile like that will help you bounce back, and give you a sense of fulfillment.
                        ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                        ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

• BC,

i expected none-the-less of a brilliant post than the one you just laid out for me to banter... BRAVO!

Im a Chicken eh?

havnt i laid out enough dirty laundry for all of 'Poly to see? Is my life and my awesome personality so interesting to you... that every miniscule detail of the previous not-so-grand functionings of my past must be laid out forthwith for all of you to spam?
                          Order of the Fly

Comment

• Spamming is oh so much fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by b etor
                              Spamming is oh so much fun!
                              Why do I suddently have the feeling that spamming can be dangerous

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Im a Chicken eh?

havnt i laid out enough dirty laundry for all of 'Poly to see? Is my life and my awesome personality so interesting to you... that every miniscule detail of the previous not-so-grand functionings of my past must be laid out forthwith for all of you to spam?
                                That must be a no and yet another no.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                                X