Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by b etor
      Just remember your promise : all polytubbies that you get jailed are to be put into the same cell block.
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• I don't remember making that promise...

Comment

I don't remember making that promise...
          A fed that can't remember his deals
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat
            Just remember your promise : all polytubbies that you get jailed are to be put into the same cell block.
            At which point the guards will exit and everybody inside can play lord of the flies?
            "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Spamming is oh so much fun!
              So why are you doin' it here then?
              He who knows others is wise.
              He who knows himself is enlightened.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Why not?

Comment

• I personnaly wouldnt waste y time with a usless sn***** what is to come of it? Dis aint gonna get his job back and maybe he will feel better for 5 minutes but then he will see he turned into a person like her. She wil get hers in the end, Im a strong believer in what comes around goes around. Unemployment will be paid to him if he was fired for no reason of his own, last i checked being arrogant wasnt a cuase to be fired. The company must have a justifiable reason to fire someone, and most important be able to prove thats why he was fired.
                  When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                  "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                  Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• snwhat?

Comment

• Don't do it, Dis.

I know it's tempting and you'd likely get a temp rush if successful, but the whole key to this thing is putting this firmly behind you and moving forward. Plus, taking time out for petty revenge will reduce your chances of finding someone to give you a positive reference.

--Some athletes lose, then whine about bad luck, poor officiating, and teammates who didn't pull their weight.
                      --Others accept the loss, learn from it, and prepare for the next opponent.

Be smart. Focus on what's ahead, and leave all that crap behind..
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• snb#tch
                        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

• Or hire a ninja to get her!

Comment

• just to play here, when did the fbi start hiring ninjas?

Comment

• Since forever. They generally don't want the public to be informed of their mad skillz tho. So shhhh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Yeah, I remember getting the boot from Novartis in Grimsby, very much in the manner MtG describes. Talk about a blessing in disguise
                                Yeah, I got canned back in Dec 2002 from Montgomery Watson Harza in Sacramento for politics. The merged to groups with in the company (It used to be separated into government and nongovernment work but they merged both groups into one big group) and since there were then half as many plum jobs people started scrambling. I was to young and low on the totem poll to be a contender but my boss got out maneuvered by his counterpart and he wanted his own junior geologist so I got the boot. Excellent reviews for the entire time I was there and even got an 8% raise for good performance at my last review but I had worked for the other guy so I got shown the boot at the same time he did.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X