X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll try better next time.

I take it you are back?

Comment

• Been back since May 11...almost a year now.

I am really sick of being here. Being here sucks. Being there is wonderful, but I'm here, which sucks...and isn't wonderful.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Originally posted by b etor
        ninja clothes, silly!
        yes they are!
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• lance u back in my favorite town that wants to arrest me? God ur income taxes suck giant ball sacks
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• hmm, well getting fired has caused me to watch tv again. Now I can be a couch potato.

Just got done watching High Plains Drifter on AMC today. Still a very cool movie. Clint Eastwood

Makes me want to dress up like I'm in the old west and carry my firearm around town. That's legal where I live. Though I'm not sure if my Glock would match the old west clothing. . The question is, would they put me in the looney bin?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis

I'll hire B etor to get at her.

I think we can get her on something. She's done the lesbian sex thing. So I think we can get her on Dateline with half the rest of Apolyton.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis
                Just got done watching High Plains Drifter on AMC today. Still a very cool movie. Clint Eastwood
                QFT

Makes me want to dress up like I'm in the old west and carry my firearm around town. That's legal where I live. Though I'm not sure if my Glock would match the old west clothing. . The question is, would they put me in the looney bin?
                If you get a Ruger revolver, it won't look so anachronistic.
                Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Originally posted by b etor
                  Why not?
                  Because it's more fun on the other forum?
                  He who knows others is wise.
                  He who knows himself is enlightened.
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither

And bring attention to an honourable discharge from the Navy (or whatever they call it).

You know how to take orders and follow a system, but you ****ed up and know it.

Word that last bit better.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoModder

Because it's more fun on the other forum?
                      link?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                        lance u back in my favorite town that wants to arrest me? God ur income taxes suck giant ball sacks
                        On the other hand, the sales taxes are wonderful

On the third hand, their "sin taxes" turned me into a rum runner.

Comment

• State income taxes are very bad, but...now they're trying for a 1% >>>county<<< income tax! Ha! Insane money hungry bastards never get enough. They'll never get it.

Zkrib, and a damn good rum runner I might add.

Comment

• Well I think I may be fired too.

I got written up for punching in one minute late. Normally I punch in 7 minutes early every day but there you go. I had to put the reason for my tardyness on the paper, so I wrote "scratching a foot and a half north of my knee".

That ought to do it.

May be going home sooner than I thought Dis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer
                              I got written up for punching
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer
                                so I wrote "scratching a foot and a half north of my knee".
                                A real man wouldn't have to reach nearly that far up....
                                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                                X