Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was her name Tiamat? Or Faded Glory?

Comment

So a girl I am dating, she is something new for me, is sort of nice but I wonder sometimes. She then today dropped a bombshell, telling me she was raped at age 16. Now...what are the odds of that? Most people who grow up in suburbs don't get raped. More to the point, is this a common tactic to get sympathy?

Great stuff
      "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Huh.. and I always thought our Wiglaf was gay .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

That should get him started.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

snoopy369 dont qoute me on this but the girl was obvisously feeling comfortable enough to disclose a personal matter assuming she was getting close to him. He has either one of these problems a) he doesnt want to be with this gal and this is a good excuse to split or b) she is getting closer then he wants which gives him an excuse to split or the last he has his sights on another gal and wants to split. Either or he is looking for a good way out
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

god, if she knew what an ******* you were, then shed dump you. i hope that i can meet you one day if only to punch you in the face, you women hating *****
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

that was a bit extreme. But it would be interesting if she could see some of the shallow things he has wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                  god, if she knew what an ******* you were, then shed dump you. i hope that i can meet you one day if only to punch you in the face, you women hating *****
                  you are the ho-bag who books trips to vegas to see what biches you can get in the sack and failing that you'd just as soon get a hooker, you are the woman hating slut, why don't you come out and get a relationship instead of boasting about how much money you make from your suit job that you blow on getting women to blow you?

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                    furthermore, this is a classic power play , to me. go for me through my emotions. some of you would make for suckers....
                    you have emotions? this isnt just the vodka talking but i swear, you deserve a good swift kick in the mouth
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                      snoopy369 dont qoute me on this but the girl was obvisously feeling comfortable enough to disclose a personal matter assuming she was getting close to him. He has either one of these problems a) he doesnt want to be with this gal and this is a good excuse to split or b) she is getting closer then he wants which gives him an excuse to split or the last he has his sights on another gal and wants to split. Either or he is looking for a good way out
                      interestsing, good point, perhaps she wants to get rid of me by saying this . I THOUGHT she was playing me to get to me, but perhaps it is to get AWAY from me. good insight

To the Imran who said I am g ay, I assure you I am all man, and WHAT THE HELL makes you think I'm gay? I have posted no gay threads, at all here, you bastard.

Comment

you are the ho-bag who books trips to vegas to see what biches you can get in the sack and failing that you'd just as soon get a hooker, you are the woman hating slut, why don't you come out and get a relationship instead of boasting about how much money you make from your suit job that you blow on getting women to blow you?
                        i make no pretense about what im going to vegas for. and unlike you who calls your girlfriend porky and then doubts the honesty of her rape, ive actually dealt with girls who have been, and i dont think they have other motives.

I could have a relationship but ya know what? if it meant using and abusing women like you then i'd be doing a bad thing. I am at least up front and honest with my intention to hit the *****, unlike you.

Comment

interestsing, good point, perhaps she wants to get rid of me by saying this . I THOUGHT she was playing me to get to me, but perhaps it is to get AWAY from me. good insight

To the Imran who said I am g ay, I assure you I am all man, and WHAT THE HELL makes you think I'm gay? I have posted no gay threads, at all here, you bastard.
                          so gay men aren't real men?

Comment

asher disproves that. time and again. its kinda why i want to blow him

Comment

I don't think wiglaf posts here enough to know that much about mrt. Hell I don't even know about some of the stuff he's posting. Furthering my belief he's a DL.

Comment

and it's kind of silly aksing for relationship advice here. Has anyone ever got laid or formed a meaningful relationship based on advice posted here?

I'm not saying it's bad advice. I've gotten some good advice. I just don't think I can change. I am who I am. And I don't think I'll ever post a relationship thread again. I know you guys tire of hearing about my personal life.

Comment

Working...
                                X