Apolyton OT Feuds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorizael
    This is what I like about you, Spec. While you may be quite obstinate (and wrong) during a debate, you're perfectly willing to admit your error afterwards.

Other debaters on this board go, "OH GOD YOU MUST BE STINGING FROM THAT LAST THREAD WHERE I POWNED DYOUU!!!" and then the response is inevitably, "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU MOR9ON AHAHA I TOTLALLY GOT JON STEEWART ON YOURASSSS," and it's just really annoying.
    QFT
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
      There's been a lot of Kuguar vs Gepap, amusing.
      It's more often Asher/KH/me vs. GePap.

Comment

Who is Kuguar?
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Also, it's Kuciguar, not Kuguar.

Comment

Asher vs. Agathon
            Asher vs. UR
            Ned or Fez vs. sane people

BTW, where IS Aggie?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
              I actually see Asher vs Ming, Asher vs NYE, Asher vs Agathon, etc much more than Asher vs Spec.

JM
              ...Asher vs Provost...Asher vs anyone when he feels grumpy that day. I wish he would just relax a bit...
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael

This is what I like about you, Spec. While you may be quite obstinate (and wrong) during a debate, you're perfectly willing to admit your error afterwards.
                I'm not ALWAYS wrong...just often thats all...

I just have to add this to my sig.

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin
                  BTW, where IS Aggie?
                  Gone for ever I hope. We're not supposed to make disparaging comments about posters, but hopefully we can about ex-posters. He was one utterly revolting and repugnant person.

Comment

You've not been around here a lot have you. He was a sweetie compared to the majority...
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Well I miss aggie.

We didn't agree on many things but he stood up for me even when he disagreed with my beliefs.

I can do no less for him.

I miss aggie, and I would love it if he were to come back.

Whatever your reasons for disagreeing with him, he was a honest and a decent fellow, and he will always be my friend.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

He was pretty nasty here. He's much saner over at MZO. Apolyton did not bring out the best in him.

-Arrian
                        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

The OTF doesn't bring out the best in anyone.
                          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

What's MZO (serious question)?
                            Blah

Comment

F**k off, tw*ts!
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                                What's MZO (serious question)?
                                My Zoological Orifice...
                                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                                X