Apolyton OT Feuds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I always felt bad for him.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Don't go, VJ - use the ignore.

Comment

• Velocyrix vs Kidicious is solid as well

Thank ya Spiff!

-=Vel=-
        The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

• I miss Civnation too

Comment

• So many people have gone missing. The forum isn't as vibrant and full of life as it once was. It's dying.

Comment

• You want to see dying? Go look at Community where half the threads are locked, for whatever reason.
              Come back over here and you'll think, "MY! How vibrant!"
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Odin

Ned or Fez vs. sane people
                Why not make it a little more accurate:

Ned or Fez against the Left.
                http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• He probably thinks those are the same thing.

Comment

• Lonestar V. DinoDoc over Sci-fi stuff

Serb v. ......pretty much everyone.
                    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Have you possibly considered the benefits of a feud with Drake Tungsten?

If you want to get rid of me, you're going to have to do it yourself. Good luck with that...

a troll-machine/spambot combination which keeps filling every main fora with bait threads and gets orgasms for annoying people to such degree that they leave for good

Asher
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Mobius.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Enigma_Nova

Come back
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                            Mobius.
                            I didn't thought arguing with a joke counted as a feud.
                            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• I was following Drake's comment about Asher with one about Mobius.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva
                                Who is Kuguar?
                                The real question is: who's on top?
                                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Killing it is the new killing it
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X