Clear All

• Thorn v. Madrigal

"Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• Thorn vs. hairdryer

*runs*
      Last edited by Darius871; November 28, 2006, 19:43.
      Unbelievable!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
        For all its potential, this thread is pretty lame.
        Sadly true...

Though one good thing to come out of it is the knowledge that if we push VJ's buttons just a little bit more, we'll be able to make him cry and leave the site forever like all the other no hopers down the years...
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Serb vs David Floyd was always quite entertaining
          Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
          Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ned

Why not make it a little more accurate:

Ned or Fez against the Left.
            No, I think Odin had it right.

Ned/Fed against those not in some weird, twisted, bizarro version of the world where anyone not knee-jerk fanatically conservative is somehow working with the terrorists and evil.

Also, it just seems like Asher has sand in his vagina. I understand that such an occurance is extremely uncomfortable, and would lead to crabbiness. If on a beach, though, would it lead to crabs?

One great feud, I think, is the Supercitizen vs. that person that one time in the grocery store.
            B♭3

Comment

• How about Mobius vs. reality?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS

Sadly true...

Though one good thing to come out of it is the knowledge that if we push VJ's buttons just a little bit more, we'll be able to make him cry and leave the site forever like all the other no hopers down the years...
                Stfu. I like VJ.

Dont leave VJ!

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  How about Mobius vs. reality?

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                    How about Mobius vs. reality?
                    B♭3

Comment

• You spend ages waiting for a ****wit to take the piss out of and then three come along all one after the other...
                      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Does anyone even like you here? Or does anyone even think you are sain here?

I haven't seen any as of yet. All I hear about you are negative comments. Why dont you leave? It would seem more logical imo.

Spec.

Comment

• Hey... ENOUGH with the personal crap...
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Way to tell MOBIUS, Ming.

Spec.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spec
                              Way to tell both MOBIUS and I, and all the other offenders in this thread, Ming.
                              Spec.
                              Corrected!
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Spec
                                Does anyone even like you here? Or does anyone even think you are sain here?

I haven't seen any as of yet. All I hear about you are negative comments. Why dont you leave? It would seem more logical imo.

Spec.
                                Originally posted by LordShiva
                                Please don't get this thread closed
                                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                                X