Apolyton OT Feuds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton OT Feuds

They're quite entertaining, really. Here are some I notice through cursory readings of the forum:

MOBIUS vs. MichaeltheGreat: Always a classic.

Elok vs. lord of the mark: Particularly amusing passive-aggressive feud between two of OT's more intelligent posters.

Jon Miller vs. Pekka: Particularly amusing because, of the two feuding parties, one is Pekka.

Any others?
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

I smell toast.

Comment

I am not feuding with pekka.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Maybe feud is the wrong word. I mean it to include light-hearted quips as well.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

All Israelis vs. paiktis. Oh, wait a minute.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Asher vs ...everyone...

Mostly me though...

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I actually see Asher vs Ming, Asher vs NYE, Asher vs Agathon, etc much more than Asher vs Spec.

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

No, mostly Agathon.

xpost

Comment

Spiffor vs. anyone with basic human decency

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                    No, mostly Agathon.
                    Not any more. Only one of 'em left.

Have Asher & NYE disputed anything other than Hockey? I don't read the hockey threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                      I actually see Asher vs Ming, Asher vs NYE, Asher vs Agathon, etc much more than Asher vs Spec.

JM
                      I should have seen you coming...

You just dont read the right threads probably. I almost got banned a couple of times because of these feuds with Asher over the last 4 years...Him to might I add.

You get pleasure out of bringing me down JM.

Spec.
                      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Poor Spec, always picked on

Comment

Asher vs. joncha seems to be brewing into something quite special.

MrFun vs. Sloww was intense but short-lived.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                            Poor Spec, always picked on
                            Indeed.

I try not to take JM down...not enough challenge.

Spec.

Comment

Spec: I find you fun, though we disagree.

The others mentioned, I usually find loathsome.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                              X