X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lotm vs. molly is amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
      Asher vs. joncha seems to be brewing into something quite special.
      Nothing special.

joncha is just a ****-stirrer who thinks too much of himself. My feud with him is tightly related with my feud with nye.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
        Spec: I find you fun, though we disagree.

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Straybow vs. molly was fun, too.

Heresson vs. molly, from the pre-Civ4 "Mali delenda est" thread was classic.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

Spec.
            o/~ lets get it on o/~
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

o/~ lets get it on o/~
              Careful. Given Spec's real-life feud with girls , he might take you up on that.
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Careful. Given Spec's real-life feud with girls , he might take you up on that.

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

The others mentioned, I usually find loathsome.

joncha is just a ****-stirrer who thinks too much of himself.
                  As usual, you just have to make things personal with your insults.

If you want to discuss the feuds, fine. but if you want to continue to sling insults and other personal crap, this thread will be toast, as well as the offenders.
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                    lotm vs. molly is amusing.
                    I hope it was not a reason for his absence.
                    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

The banana vs. the frog
                      Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                        The banana vs. the frog
                        There is no conflict between the banana and the frog. It is a false choice. Sort of like the religion vs. science thing, I guess.

Now, BeBro vs. posters who don't use message icons, on the other hand...

Comment

Imran vs. Sava in a football thread
                          Imran vs. Arrian in a baseball thread

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                            As usual, you just have to make things personal with your insults.

If you want to discuss the feuds, fine. but if you want to continue to sling insults and other personal crap, this thread will be toast, as well as the offenders.
                            ****-stirrer isn't a personal insult, it's describing what he does in the hockey threads that you refuse to moderate until they explode.

The "thinks too much of himself" is perhaps a bit personal, but evident in his posts. You obviously missed the posts where he tried to unilaterally declare "Hong Konger" to be a slur.

And loathsome describes your posts accurately, including this one.

Comment

*waves*
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

****-stirrer isn't a personal insult, it's describing what he does in the hockey threads that you refuse to moderate until they explode.

The "thinks too much of himself" is perhaps a bit personal, but evident in his posts.

And loathsome describes your posts accurately, including this one.
                                Please don't get this thread closed

Comment

Working...
                                X