Apolyton OT Feuds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Q Cubed

Because, stripped to his basics, he's pretty one-sided.
    Correct. I am always right and these donkeys don't like it!
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Please be quiet, MOBIUS.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Heresson

He should be banned
        Actually frogs are cool - both the amphibian, and the French varieties...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael
          Please be quiet, MOBIUS.
          I would rather trust The Oxford ENGLISH Dictionary, not some dodgy Yank corruption...

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS

Correct. I am always right and these donkeys don't like it!
            I guess that math joke was a little less funny than I thought.
            B♭3

Comment

• A ruck between Moby and Asher would be good. How about it fellas?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ned
                Sorry if I offend you, Q.
                You don't. I'm just saying that sometimes discussions with you seem rather... fruitless.

But Marxism has leaked into most of what we once knew as liberalism so that concern for the poor has been transformed by many into hatred of the rich based on class war concepts.
                No offense, but sometimes you really sound like those loonies whose dialogue seems better fitting Dr. Strangelove (and not ours!).

Most on the left are there because they have concern for the less fortunate. But this does not justify punishing the rich, corporations or penalizing success or hard work. These latter concepts are conterproductive to the asserted goals. That is what I am trying to point out in much my dialog here.
                You do realize that I don't have much beef with that in the finances--it's more that when you stray out of the economic realm and into, say, things like international relations, that your beliefs and RDF become somewhat... well, I guess we all have to be crazed, brain-addled fanatics in one way or another.
                B♭3

Comment

• Hey, we never had a serious feud with the greek.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

• General Steele vs his alter ego. (for the old timers)
                    They were hilarious.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS
                      I would rather trust The Oxford ENGLISH Dictionary, not some dodgy Yank corruption...
                      From your own link...

I am the subject of the sentence, but the object of the sentence is me.
                      The mayor has invited me and my husband.
                      The mayor has invited I and my husband. [Wrong]
                      The mayor has invited my husband and me.
                      The mayor has invited my husband and I. [Wrong]
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Q Cubed

You do realize that I don't have much beef with that in the finances--it's more that when you stray out of the economic realm and into, say, things like international relations, that your beliefs and RDF become somewhat... well, I guess we all have to be crazed, brain-addled fanatics in one way or another.
                        You might want to give me an example of what you would describe as "crazed." You do know, I hope, that I troll quite a bit.
                        http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

You might want to give me an example of what you would describe as "crazed." You do know, I hope, that I troll quite a bit.
                          Seriously!!

Spec.
                          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

You?!

NEVAR!
                            B♭3

Comment

• Word of warning. Lay off Ned, or get slapped into next week.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I have seen your pic Sloww, and I could use you as a cue to play pool with.

Spec.
                                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X