No announcement yet.

A test You should take...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Yes, I'd be very proud about annexing another country" going by how proud she is the US's actions in Afghanistan and Iraq.
    How are either annexations by the US?
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

"Achtung! You are 0% brainwashworthy, 31% antitolerant, and 14% blindly patriotic"

Not very surprising.

Got the Einstein pic, too. I have a different one of him hanging on the wall in my room.
      Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

How are either annexations by the US?
        Didn't say they were. But her responses to any sort of military action indicate she would cream her pants if the US did actually start annexing other nations.

Comment

'Scuse me, jingoism and linking Saddam to 9/11 - not brainwashing? Karl Rove is a BRILLIANT domestic propogandist (that is not sarcasm, FYI), if you ignore the damage that the same ridiculous policies/statements have done to the US's image around the world (which is sarcasm). Hmm, are there any other propogandists who were similiarly brilliant domestically, and also did a good job of messing up their country's reputation internationally. Hmm...
          The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
          And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
          Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
          Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

The Fscale: test of fascist receptivity at a personality level (T.W. Adorno et al., 1949)

Is a better one and is closer to what I was speaking of in the other thread. Unfortunately, it's a bit anachronistic.

I got a 1.4 for the record.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Hey I just said I thought it would be cool to peacefully annex another country, man I only expected to get a regular civillian, sheesh!

ADOLF HITLER himself
              Achtung! You are 46% brainwashworthy, 50% antitolerant, and 90% blindly patriotic
              You probably you lack the charisma and intelligence to be Hitler himself, but then again, who knows? You've got a few of the necessary traits, at least. You are crazy, nationalistic, and more proud of your background than you should be. Right now I am breathing a big sigh of relief that you don't live in Germany in the 1930's, although I guess things couldn't have gone any worse than they did, even with your help. Maybe all this energy that you feel right now could be directed to an end less evil? Are you a Police Officer? Not in my town, I hope.

Sadly, you exceeded expectations on all 3 indicators.

Deutschland: Uber Alles!
              Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

3.86 on that one.

Comment

disciplined and tolerant.

and just slightly more liberal than most.

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I got two-point-something-fairly-low on Aggie's. Too lazy to take it again.
                    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

2.7 A liberal airhead. Guess what, this test was correct, just as the first one.
                      Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

Der Resistance (32% on brainwashworthy, 15% on antitolerant, 73% on patriotic) and 2.17 liberal airhead.
                        Clash of Civilization team member
                        (a civ-like game whose goal is low micromanagement and good AI)
                        web site http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/index.shtml and forum here on apolyton)

Comment

The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 22% antitolerant, and 23% blindly patriotic

Sooo... How many Apolytoners are actually members at OkCupid too? Or is everyone just ravaging their tests?

I think I've done that F Scale test before... But I can't be bothered now.
                          Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

The German Civilian
                            Achtung! You are 53% brainwashworthy, 13% antitolerant, and 38% blindly patriotic
                            Had you lived in Germany in first half of the 20th century, you'd have probably just gone with the flow. Men with guns are surrounding the house next door? The bagel place on the corner's gone? Hmm...whatever.

The data show you're a decent person who's willing to listen to what people of authority tell you. That's what most people are, and in most times and most places, that's ok. But not then.

The sad conclusion: You would've missed your Jewish friends, but you would've done nothing about it. Seriously. Rest assured, you would've forgiven yourself eventually.

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
                            free online datingfree online dating
                            You scored higher than 84% on brainwashworthy
                            You scored higher than 5% on antitolerant
                            You scored higher than 55% on patriotic
                            Link: The Would You Have Been a Nazi Test written by jason_bateman on Ok Cupid

Bah. Some of us just happen to live in a good country that's worth being proud of.^-^

F-Score: 1.5333333333333334
                            I am a whining rotter. Yay.
                            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Der Resistance
                              Achtung! You are 15% brainwashworthy, 13% antitolerant, and 66% blindly patriotic
                              Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: Your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Conclusion: Born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!

Less than 5% of all test takers earn a spot in Der Resistance!

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 2% on brainwashworthy

You scored higher than 3% on antitolerant

You scored higher than 81% on patriotic

If you liked my test, send it to your friends!

Comment

i got expat (from humor thread)
                                "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Working...
                                X