Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the actual cause for population growth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

Discouraging him accomplishes nothing. Encouraging him, maybe he succeeds maybe he fails. But any chance is always better than none.
    I'm trying to stop him from being so delusional. Encouraging people like that just makes them delusional.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Then how will you have time to have ten kids? I suppose you plan of having a slave wife?
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
        Then how will you have time to have ten kids? I suppose you plan of having a slave wife?

No. My wife and I will figure it out. Tis but a mere obstacle. We will navigate it when we get there.

Comment

I'm trying to stop him from being so delusional. Encouraging people like that just makes them delusional.
          Every dream is delusional.

My folks were called delusional to believe that a hearing impaired kid would go onto university.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Having lots of sex with a young wife with no birth control.

Not that hard.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Not that hard.
              On the contrary, very hard.

Comment

Spaced, why do you want to have a huge family if you spend all your time not seeing them? By having a huge family while not spending time at home, you'd be effectively turning your wife into a slave of family matters.

Besides, you're saying there'd be "more of you", but if you aren't going to walk the walk (that is, spending time and care to educate and develop your children), your children will end up being unraised losers that share your genetic code.

A child is the best shot you have to make a lasting impact on this world. Don't waste this chance by making an half-assedwork (actually, a nonexistent work) of raising your children.
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

This sun must really uplift us northern folks.

Comment

Space. Im not SpacedCowboy.

Comment

Every dream is delusional.
                      No it isn't. It's only delusional if you ignore reality.
                      My folks were called delusional to believe that a hearing impaired kid would go onto university.
                      Not necessarily, but I wouldn't doubt it.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Spaced, why do you want to have a huge family if you spend all your time not seeing them? By having a huge family while not spending time at home, you'd be effectively turning your wife into a slave of family matters.

Besides, you're saying there'd be "more of you", but if you aren't going to walk the walk (that is, spending time and care to educate and develop your children), your children will end up being unraised losers that share your genetic code.

I'll have time to see them. The kind of job I'll have as a doctor is a 9-5 5days a week type job.
                        I would do everything I could to spend every minute with my kids, and wife.

Comment

I was a dishwasher many years ago, and I had other equally menial jobs. Everyone has to start somewhere.

(but I never made it to doctor )
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
                            No. My wife and I will figure it out. Tis but a mere obstacle. We will navigate it when we get there.
                            It isn't a mere obstacle. It is a choice in life. You can't have everything in life, simply because time is so damn short. Just like you can't hope to learn everything there is to learn during your lifetime, you can't set yourself to obtain all the material goals there is to obtain in your lifetime.

In partiuclar, children need time. Much of time. No matter how rich or how poor you are, if you don't spend time with your children, they're very likely to grow up having serious issues.

If you intend to have many children, you should look for jobs where you can make good money while working for not so much time.

Actually, you can get paid big bucks with little time spent at work if you produce something of value. Extremely long hours are only required for dishwashers, workaholics, and executives. Anybody else can make comfortable money while still having some time to devote to the family.
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
                              I'll have time to see them. The kind of job I'll have as a doctor is a 9-5 5days a week type job.
                              I would do everything I could to spend every minute with my kids, and wife.
                              Good to know. You seemed conflicted about it, as I recall from a previous thread that you basically wanted to spend every awake minute working

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

Good to know. You seemed conflicted about it, as I recall from a previous thread that you basically wanted to spend every awake minute working
                                Ah my old "Im pissed off about everything in the world so this is what Im going to do to prove my penis is larger than yours" rant. I was just ranting then.

edit: Spiffor check you PMs, and reply.

Comment

Working...
                                X