Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the actual cause for population growth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey, Spaced , you rule

Don't let a commie with 150 dollar sandals get you down. Everyone knows real capitalists invest the money they earn...
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Space05us,

You have no experience to make such a judgement, but you start out as a dishwasher. What are you basing your judgements on?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
        Everyone knows real capitalists invest the money they earn...
        Of course they do, otherwise they would eventually become like us. Space05us is not a capitalist just because he says he is.

Comment

You have no experience to make such a judgement, but you start out as a dishwasher. What are you basing your judgements on?

Judgement about what? How do I know what I will become? I know because I kick ass, I will achieve what I set myself to.

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us

How do I know what I will become?
            Statistics.

Comment

Which is why such a larger percentage of people are rich and powerful and . . . oh, right, they aren't.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Statistics.

About what? Write complete thoughts man!

Comment

Look, everyone has to start from somewhere. Starting as a dishwasher, is certainly better than being unemployed. Depending on his living arrangements, and his lifestyle, Space can save up some of the money he makes and put it towards going to school. Or he can work as a dishwasher for awhile, until he gets an opportunity to work in a different job that pays him more.

Nothing happens overnight, but having a job and working hard is a good start.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Look, everyone has to start from somewhere.
                    But most successful people start from the top.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Space can save up some of the money he makes and put it towards going to school.
                      You're worse than he is.

Comment

But most successful people start from the top.

The best doctors Ive ever met grew up in poverty. They dropped out of highschool and paid for thier own college. If you let the world hold you back you accomplish nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
                          Statistics.

About what? Write complete thoughts man!
                          The statistical probability of becoming a doctor after graduating from high school and becoming a dishwasher is nil. You're much more likely to become one of those homeless people.

Comment

You're worse than he is.
                            Discouraging him accomplishes nothing. Encouraging him, maybe he succeeds maybe he fails. But any chance is always better than none.

Comment

The statistical probability of becoming a doctor after graduating from high school and becoming a dishwasher is nil. You're much more likely to become one of those homeless people.

Funny little man. Change does not happen overnight. You remind me of a friend of mine I left in Barrow. He is always thinking negatively, always putting himself and others down, and always aiming low never high.

As I already said I kick ass. I will become a doctor.

Comment

But most successful people start from the top
                                How successful are you, if you finish where you start?

Comment

Working...
                                X