Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the actual cause for population growth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Storks.

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
      One of them being a huge family.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

What is the actual cause for population growth?

Sex. Next question.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Damn you, kuciwalker!
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman
            Birth rates, death rates, immigration and emigration. Of course, each of these have their own set of causes as well.
            Immigration and emigration have no effect on world population growth.

Unless, you count alien abduction......

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

But it's not negative, admittedly 1.5% growth over a decade isn't exactly fast (even by european standards) but there are still over a million more italians today than a decade ago.

I thought it was only evil commies who made up statistics to prove their points
              I hope you understand economics better than demographics.

The fertility rate is not the only component of population growth. Immigration is what prevents the Italian population from falling temporarily, as it makes up for the shortfall in the birth rate.

Canada just past the point where more folks are dying in Canada, than being born, so we need immigration just to forestall the decline of Canada's population. Italy has reached that point quite some time ago, and is just waiting for the absolute decline in population.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Why is that a bad thing? I plan on being a doctor who works year 'round, and Im not going to marry someone without ambition. You dont have to envy me Che, Im a foward thinking, self-serving capitalist and it just pisses you off doesnt it?

If I can afford 10 kids and whoever I marry agrees to having 10 kids, I'll have 10 kids. I'll have a house bigger than Kuci's and there will be two kids in every room.

It will be my own private empire to rival that of Rome. I dont intend to retire to public housing like you. If I can better my station in life I will. Besides its not like I'll be stepping on peoples heads on the way up, I know what it means to be a working man and I respect that, I respect other people.

Of course if I end up being poor the rest of my life I might have just one kid.

Comment

You are a dirt poor uneducated dishwasher. You own no capital. There are two or three capitalists on this board, and you ain't one of them. Hell, I'm closer to being an actual capitalist than you are, I have my own company!

Having ten kids is bad for, the country, the environment, and the world. There are plenty of children in the world that don't have parents that you could adopt instead if you feel the need to raise a large number of children, instead of egotistically spreading your sperm around.

Comment

You are a dirt poor uneducated dishwasher. You own no capital. There are two or three capitalists on this board, and you ain't one of them. Hell, I'm closer to being an actual capitalist than you are, I have my own company!

Thats what I am now, I know that. In the future I will be far better off. I would think that you would be happy that I intend to do something with my life rather than sit on the street soaking up welfare. But then again thats what communism is.

Having ten kids is bad for, the country, the environment, and the world. There are plenty of children in the world that don't have parents that you could adopt instead if you feel the need to raise a large number of children, instead of egotistically spreading your sperm around.

Its only as bad for the environment as you having kids. It would be good for the country because there will be more of me, and it would be good for the world, again because there will be more of me.

The whole point of having my own kids is to create more of me and my mate. Im not going to raise someone elses kids, its thier fault for not being responsible not mine. Im not going to support the rest of society, I dont owe it to them, thats what taxes are for and I will end up paying far more than you.

Comment

Why is that a bad thing? I plan on being a doctor who works year 'round, and Im not going to marry someone without ambition. You dont have to envy me Che, Im a foward thinking, self-serving capitalist and it just pisses you off doesnt it?

If I can afford 10 kids and whoever I marry agrees to having 10 kids, I'll have 10 kids. I'll have a house bigger than Kuci's and there will be two kids in every room.

It will be my own private empire to rival that of Rome. I dont intend to retire to public housing like you. If I can better my station in life I will. Besides its not like I'll be stepping on peoples heads on the way up, I know what it means to be a working man and I respect that, I respect other people.

Of course if I end up being poor the rest of my life I might have just one kid.
                      Jesus Christ. What causes our kids to become this deluded?
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Jesus Christ. What causes our kids to become this deluded?

Video games.

Comment

Thats what I am now, I know that. In the future I will be far better off.

You don't know that, and the odds are stacked against you. You couldn't even escape Barrow on your own.

Its only as bad for the environment as you having kids.

I'm not having children. I'm doing the responsible thing and adopting.

The whole point of having my own kids is to create more of me and my mate.

What makes you so special? The world wouldn't give a **** if you disappeared tomorrow, so why do we need more of you?

Im not going to raise someone elses kids, its thier fault for not being responsible not mine.

How is it the fault of the children?

thats what taxes are for and I will end up paying far more than you.

Odds are you won't. Your future is being an assistant manager at Blockbusters until you die.

Comment

But good luck with your life, anyway.

Comment

You don't know that, and the odds are stacked against you. You couldn't even escape Barrow on your own.

I couldnt get out of Barrow on my own because I did not have oppurtunity. Here in New Mexico I have the world at my finger tips so to speak. I have endless possibility.

What makes you so special? The world wouldn't give a **** if you disappeared tomorrow, so why do we need more of you?

Im special because I am me.

How is it the fault of the children?

Its not. Its the fault of the parents. Its unfortunate for the chidlren, but its an obstacle they will have to overcome in life. If they can deal with it they will be succesful, if they cant deal with it they will fail. Thats life.

Odds are you won't. Your future is being an assistant manager at Blockbusters until you die.

At the very least I will be upper middle class.

Comment

But good luck with your life, anyway.

Thank you, and good luck with yours.

Comment

Working...
                                X