X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well at least now you can have make up sex
    "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

• We could, except she was up all night on the computer, and didn't get much sleep before work, so she's sleeping now. It's just as well. I didn't start dinner on time and she'd be upset with me for feeding her at 10PM (chuck roast braised in pinot noir and green onion and carrots).
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• a man that can cook a roast.. im very impressed

i think i might edit my male wish list and add that one

Comment

• I can cook lots of things, ma'am. I love cooking, though not enough to make a profession of it. I was getting sick of plain old pot roast, and braising was a great solution. Plus, it makes cheap meat taste great.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• One of the best threads in a long time, boann.

Thanks for starting it.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I suppose I could make more mashed potatoes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Japher
                Aren't you about to get married?
                Yes.

And?
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• I have had the chance over the last while to live alone, and while there are advantages in terms of privacy, I do get lonely.

It's hard, to repeat the earlier comment, to go on walks by yourself. Even if it is peaceful, it is solitary. Eating by yourself is not much fun either, and it gets hard to look at the empty side of the bed and wonder if there will ever be someone there.

I like boann's comment about it being the right person, it just can't be anyone that you want to be beside you, you should want to spend the rest of your life together. While it does get lonely, I do want to wait for that special person who wants that with me too.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                    One of the best threads in a long time, boann.

Thanks for starting it.

----------------------------
                    taking a walk or just spending the day alone is
                    very nice...

i still haven't gone out to eat alone or to the movies..
                    i usually take my daughter or my son and his girlfriend.
                    or just a friend...

it took me the longest to get used to sleeping alone.
                    after about 30 years of sleeping with someone its
                    quite an adjustment...
                    now i like it...
                    but i do share my bed with my dog yoshi and my daughter sleeps with me at least once a week.. i think she would sleep with me all the time if i let her.. but i don't...

well if i do have another relationship
                    im content to wait till i know its going to be a healthy one... no more psycho dudes for me.

Comment

• I don't like to go out to eat along or to the movies alone

I will onyl do it if I am really hungry or there is a movie I really really (onel has been true once??) want to see

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• What's so hard about cooking a roast?

Comment

• I can't cook macaroni and cheese

Jon Miller
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by boann
                            wasn't there a song about that back in the 70's

Yep. YMCA by Village People. boann, you need a good ol' fashioned construction worker in denim overalls.
                            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

• funny you should say that..
                              this is the last guy i dated
                              hes building his own house..
                              amazing isn't he.... 10 years younger than me
                              still writes me....my therapist calls him "the body"
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by boann; May 18, 2005, 00:03.

Comment

• ****!!

Give me his name and phone number.
                                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                                X