No announcement yet.

why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or maybe your lazy self could leave the seat up.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• lol... i thought you guys were going to give me reasons to have a man around...
      not reinforce why i don't
      "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

• PWN3D

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
          Or maybe your lazy self could leave the seat up.
          which im sure you have bunny girl completely trained for , right

Comment

• Actually, we have cats, so I leave the toilet seat covered, so they don't drink from the toilet. I have trained the wife for this. Guests are another matter.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Same here... my dog is nasty
              Monkey!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                Actually, we have cats, so I leave the toilet seat covered, so they don't drink from the toilet. I have trained the wife for this. Guests are another matter.
                mental note to self....buy a cat with the next man

Comment

• Originally posted by boann
                  lol... i thought you guys were going to give me reasons to have a man around...
                  not reinforce why i don't
                  We just telling why you are wrong and why you think that men are bad. We are they way of the world.

Let me tell you this,

If woman were so great, God would have a wife.

-Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• There's lots of things that are great that I wouldn't accuse god of having.
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Japher
                      There's lots of things that are great that I wouldn't accuse god of having.
                      STFU Japher!! Why you taking her side!!

Pansy ass.....
                      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• What? I like have my wife around.

She wants a man... I don't.

Thus, I take my side!
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

• Men are GREAT! Hell, if I were gay, I'd sleep with one....

Comment

• For me there in real reason to have i man. I choose th have one because i love having someone around to talk to and do things with. You of course can do that with a male close friend rather then bf too. Biggest reason for having partner is to ease the lonelness one might feel on any given occasion. I dont need tubes to move heavy stuff for me if i cant do it i dont move it
                            i dont need him to work on my truck i do that my self if he wants to help even better. The only good reason to have a partner is because you have made the decision to share your life with another person. As far as the toliet lid boann ur right on most od us dont turn lights on on a overnight visit to the bthroom im not sure we are even awake but rather know we have to go stumble there do the business and stumble back to bed with eyes not open. The hitting cold water uh kinda wakes ya up a bit. oh and feeling around toliet lid is just nasty i dont know a man that has perfect aim that can not get piss all around the lid hence the need for cleaning products
                            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                              and feeling around toliet lid is just nasty i dont know a man that has perfect aim that can not get piss all around the lid hence the need for cleaning products
                              Have you ever tried aiming in a toilet bowl in the middle of the night with a dick?

Oh you dont have a weiner.....

I thought so.....

Comment

• Men are GREAT! Hell, if I were gay, I'd sleep with one....
                                Acutally, if men were so great you'd be sleeping with them... logic suks
                                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X