Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Japher

Acutally, if men were so great you'd be sleeping with them... logic suks
    Actually, I get along better with men then I do with woman. But, I just dont find men attractive. Hence, why men are great but unattractive.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• Aren't you about to get married?
      Monkey!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Skywise

Have you ever tried aiming in a toilet bowl in the middle of the night with a dick?

Oh you dont have a weiner.....

I thought so.....

cant say i have and ur right i dont have one My point was i dont want to feel around toliet rim to makes sure i dont fall in since i have a husband that does have that equipment and tries to aim in middle of night my thoughts if u raise it then lower it
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Ladies, just train your men to sit and pee.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
            Ladies, just train your men to sit and pee.
            mine does especially in middle of night says it easier to do then to remember to even rasie lid and then remeber to put down when he is half asleep
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

• I hate turning on the lights at night, because it blinds you, wakes the dog, and makes wifey think I'm playing video games again. So, I generally leave them off, which makes it hard to pee... So I just go in the shower.
              Monkey!!!

Comment

• Men are not bad species. They are good to have if thats what you want. If you dont want one then thats a choice u make. Relationships are never perfect, after all u have two differnet personalties coming together. Marraige isnt always easy its give and take and as long as u can give as much as u can take then ur good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Japher
                  I hate turning on the lights at night, because it blinds you, wakes the dog, and makes wifey think I'm playing video games again. So, I generally leave them off, which makes it hard to pee... So I just go in the shower.
                  A man who thinks outside the box.

Or you could do as Pekka does and go pee on your neighbors lawn.

Comment

• Or you could do as Pekka does and go pee on your neighbors lawn

And he got all mad at some dude walkin on his!

Sometimes I just don't understand him
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

• Sometimes?
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Re: why

Originally posted by boann
                        im alone without a man in my life.
                        finally i have a home with peace and quiet
                        i can do anything or not do anything any time
                        i want to... its quite nice..

why do i need a man...?

so give me some good reasons ......
                        without mentioning sex
                        You don't need a man. Stay single until one comes along that is worth losing the peace that you have. You seem happy now to be single. I'm just getting there. I wish I were there already. I think I'd stay that way for awhile.
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• i didn't really start the thread on a note of male bashing.
                          i like men .. my best friend is male.

i think there are bad examples of both genders.
                          im mostly talking about the fact that im happy being
                          alone now and there is some pressure from friends and
                          family to date...
                          why do people think if your alone ...you're unhappy or
                          not complete.

i have many things im working on right now
                          writing and building an art studio...
                          a relationship would take up too much time and effort
                          right now and i really need to put all that energy into
                          creativity.
                          "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

• I thought this thread was about my mashed potatoes.

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                              I thought this thread was about my mashed potatoes.

and soooo did you nag and beat poor bunny girl over the taters?
                              "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

• I had to stop, cuz she was gonna cry.

Men are not equipped to handle the crying of a woman.

Comment

Working...
                                X