why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now cut the bullshlt
    It's also kewl to have someone to order around and have do chores for you so you can drink more beer and watch more football, and not have a messy house.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher

It's also kewl to have someone to order around and have do chores for you so you can drink more beer and watch more football, and not have a messy house.

well , someone who gets the whole point of this thread...

living alone is very appealing..
      "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Originally posted by Japher

Now that's more like it! Come on woman! Do your job and please me! Male needs beers! Bring beer to male! GRRRRRrrrrrr r r r r r ......

-Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I would get in so much trouble if I said anything like that.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I hate living alone

it's tough to cook for two
            no one to take walks with
            no one to laugh at your stupid comments about the stupid tv show you are watching
            no one to trap under the sheets after a ripping one out
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Living alone sucks. Find a friend who likes to clean.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I live with my freinds...

Jon Miller
                (I hate living alone also, I can get very withdrawn and if I am not living with someone than I won't interact with anyone RL for long lengths of time)
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

boann, of course you don't "need" a man, and if you're at a point where you're content living without anyone there, more power to you. I think the mentality that one "needs" to have someone in one's life like that isn't the healthiest way to approach relationships, anyway. It enables people to settle for partners who aren't very good matches just to satisfy a perceived "need."

Enjoy being on your own and take things as they come. Then, maybe you'll find someone who sparks in you a desire to "need" them, rather than your needs prompting you to find someone.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I agree with Boris

which menas that he is probably wrong

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Enjoy being on your own and take things as they come. Then, maybe you'll find someone who sparks in you a desire to "need" them, rather than your needs prompting you to find someone
                      That's so true.
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

"how did you know?"

Been there done that.

boann, being alone is pretty good. Heck of alot better than being with someone who is a pain, but not nearly as good as being in the right relationship. Happiness can be had either way.
                        Long time member @ Apolyton
                        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

My wife left the mashed potatoes out last night. A huge pot, just gone to waste. AURGH!

Comment

Make potato pancakes out of them
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                              My wife left the mashed potatoes out last night. A huge pot, just gone to waste. AURGH!
                              I'm sure you forgot to start the dryer once or twice in your time and screwed up the last wash cuz the moist clothes sitting there become all stinky.

I know I did, so I guess we are even.....in my book that is....probably not in hers....
                              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

eat all the potatoes now..

they probably aren't that bad yet

Jon Miller
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                                X