why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boann
    A friend can never make you do that. Unless it's somekind of miracle.

lol... i see che agrees with me on this...
    sex can be totally seperate from love and devotion.
    even really amazing ceiling sex..

Anyone can make anyone com. That's easy. But there are different kind of orgasms, and the top ones are rare on the first try with a friend. No one is great at a video game the first time you try it. So, what I ment was this, you can "win", but when you get better with someone, you "win" by a much bigger margin. Imagine someone that gets top score the first time, now imagine after a month when you get used to eachother.

I"m sure you understand what I mean.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
      boann, why don't you train young men? I'm sure there are plenty of young 20 somethings who need to learn how to have sex, how to behave towards women, etc. Consider it your personal mission to educate as many of them as you can.

ok .. you made me spew my coffee... lmao

i do have a few who constantly ask
      for that very thing... but im not interested in casual
      sex anymore...
      Last edited by boann; May 17, 2005, 11:18.
      "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Originally posted by Skywise

Anyone can make anyone com. That's easy. But there are different kind of orgasms, and the top ones are rare on the first try with a friend. No one is great at a video game the first time you try it. So, what I ment was this, you can "win", but when you get better with someone, you "win" by a much bigger margin. Imagine someone that gets top score the first time, now imagine after a month when you get used to eachother.

I"m sure you understand what I mean.
        actually in my experience the longer the relationship
        the more difficult it is to keep things exciting..
        after 10 years things become boring quite easily.
        so the great challenge over long term is keeping it real and sexy.

Comment

You should change your name to moann....

-Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Boann, I apologize for making you spew your coffee.

I'm sure you know that a happy, healthy sex life can do wonders for one's emotional state. But as long as you've got the Rabbit™, you probably don't need men to help you there.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

lol, you guys are pretty entertaining sometimes

Comment

it might depend on what turns who on

as well, when most people are tryting to attract a mate, they try real hard

which is attractive in and of itself, than once they 'win' one, they stop trying

I think this is a major reason relationships go south

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I like having my wife because she is someone who always will have my back even if I don't ask her too, and vice versa. It has nothing to do with sex, and the love comes from our commitment to each other (though that could be the other way around). Anyway, it is nice to have someone who will eat grilled cheese sandwhiches with you because the want to.
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

I know for me personally I want a significant other...

although I know concously that it would mean sacrifices on my part

although sometimes I sort of wish I could be some person on the mountain...

Jon Miller
                    (I also want a maid, when I do get a significant other, I need to be careful that I don't make them a maid as well)

(I think this means I need to either get rich, or change my habits such that I dont' want a maid)
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                      I like having my wife because she is someone who always will have my back even if I don't ask her too, and vice versa. It has nothing to do with sex, and the love comes from our commitment to each other (though that could be the other way around). Anyway, it is nice to have someone who will eat grilled cheese sandwhiches with you because the want to.
                      Aaahhh, Japher you are so sweet!

Now cut the bullshlt.

Comment

Mmmm, grilled cheese sandwiches.

Let's see, I have to clean the kitchen, bake the bread, and then make the sandwiches . . . that's a lot of work.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller

although sometimes I sort of wish I could be some person on the mountain...

Jon Miller
                          (I also want a maid, when I do get a significant other, I need to be careful that I don't make them a maid as well)

(I think this means I need to either get rich, or change my habits such that I dont' want a maid)
                          Get a maid and pay her extra to sleep with you. Problem solved
                          Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

What? Plastic surgery?

Comment

it might depend on what turns who on

as well, when most people are tryting to attract a mate, they try real hard

which is attractive in and of itself, than once they 'win' one, they stop trying

I think this is a major reason relationships go south

Jon Miller

i think relationships go south when trust and intimacy
                              are lowest. and by intimacy i don't mean sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher

very nice

Comment

Working...
                                X