No announcement yet.

Homosexuality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about a straberry mauling a raccoon?
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

noooooooooo
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
        damn it -- you ruined my naive hope that he had changed
        It was rather naive of you, wasn't it?
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

@ che
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

there . . . . .

I got me a new avatar

Comment

damn it -- you ruined my naive hope that he had changed

I really did send a PM to asher asking him to help me with my equipment because I recognised his expertise.

But he helped me get my computer working properly again.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

But he helped me get my computer working properly again.

and I ask Asher . . . . . .

WHY??

Comment

Oh no, the Squarebob, the antichrist!

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

some people who professed to have sympathized with Martin Luther King Jr. wrote letters to him while he was in prison, asking him what the rush was as well.
                    Yes, that is very true. However, Dr. King also abided by the regulations of the law, because he respected the law. That's why he went to jail, and served his full term, because even if you can justify changing an unjust law, that does not justify evading the constraints of the law, while the law is there.

But I did not know that there was a timetable that all civil rights movements had to abide by. What volume, chapter, section, and paragraph is this rule located in?
                    What civil rights are being denied to gay people? They can vote, they are not lynched. Society does not have laws against them that block them from being represented, nor do they fear for their lives.

The trouble is that some people rejected Dr. King's ways as being too slow, among them being Malcolm X. I fear you spur similar arguments through your haste without adequate justification for that haste.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun
                      there . . . . .

I got me a new avatar
                      It's so you.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

Yes, that is very true. However, Dr. King also abided by the regulations of the law, because he respected the law. That's why he went to jail, and served his full term, because even if you can justify changing an unjust law, that does not justify evading the constraints of the law, while the law is there.

What civil rights are being denied to gay people? They can vote, they are not lynched. Society does not have laws against them that block them from being represented, nor do they fear for their lives.
                        Matthew Shepherd never had to fear for his life?

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara

It's so you.

I don't know if this is an insult, or a compliment.

Comment

• You are sponge worthy.

Comment

• Matthew Shepherd never had to fear for his life
                              I doubt he did, until after the surprise assualt. Did he say earlier that he lived his life in fear of being assaulted?

Are the current laws against assault inadequately prosecuted?
                              Last edited by Ben Kenobi; May 9, 2005, 02:44.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                                And are the current laws against assault inadequately prosecuted?
                                Against gays, yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X