Homosexuality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homosexuality

My med-student daughter got back from school last week and said that while there was no "gene" for homosexuality, there were differences in the brain structures between "normal" and "homosexual" men and women that are the cause of their homosexuality. These difference are the result of "abnormal" hormone surges during pregnacy that cause the fetus' brain to be more "boy" or "girl" at a very specific time during its development. The hormones are estrogen and testosterone.

In other words, homosexual boys have girl-like brain structures and homosexual girls have boy-like brain structures.

Now, this is from memory of my conversation with her, but I thought this information was important enough to share here.
    http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

old news.

actually what I heard was there wasn't that much difference in lesbian women, but there was a difference in the brains of homsexual men.

Comment

The real question is what hormone surge caused your unique brain structure?
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Homosexuals have brain defects.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
          old news.

actually what I heard was there wasn't that much difference in lesbian women, but there was a difference in the brains of homsexual men.
          Dis, I knew that too. But the thought was that it was "genetic." It appears that it not.
          http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
            The real question is what hormone surge caused your unique brain structure?
            Krazypussy, at times I wonder if you have any sense of humor at all!

Comment

Dis, I knew that too. But the thought was that it was "genetic." It appears that it not.
              That it's a condition of the environment of a prenatal baby?

Interesting...

Still, a theory at best I presume. Can we say that one child wouldn't respond different to similar stimuli than another; or that Baby A and Baby B both receive the same amount of the hormone at the same time in their development but turn out different? What about reaction after birth?

No idea, but interesting nonetheless
              Monkey!!!

Comment

not only do gays have brain defects, the also have an agenda

watch out guys, the end is near. the gay agenda is upon us.
                "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by Ned

It is in the hardwiring of the brain, but it's not something that's passed down. After all, how many of use here at Apolyton have gay fathers? Or even gay grandfathers (assuming it skips a generation)

I heard about about the changes during a woman's pregnancy. A lot can happen during that time.

So we can just blame all gay people on women. . Not that being gay is a bad thing, mind you.

Comment

If I was a girl, I'd be a lesbian. THAT'S how straight I am.

Anyway, I wonder if gay men have maternity urges? Do they want to have babies?
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Ned

Krazypussy, at times I wonder if you have any sense of humor at all!
                      Oh, the irony.
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Anyhow, in all seriousness, this is old news. Very old news. Known in the 70s old.
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
                          Homosexuals have brain defects.
                          It explains why some of the most unusually brilliant thinkers have been gay.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Like who?
                            Long time member @ Apolyton
                            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Me?

Alan Turing for one.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                              X