No announcement yet.

Homosexuality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of the hormonal anomalies associated with homosexuality are also associated with left-handedness, BTW.

There is thus a fairly strong correlation between being left-handed, being gay and being brilliant.

Two for three isn't bad. Lucky I dodged that homo-bullet.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
        Some of the hormonal anomalies associated with homosexuality are also associated with left-handedness, BTW.

There is thus a fairly strong correlation between being left-handed, being gay and being brilliant.

Two for three isn't bad. Lucky I dodged that homo-bullet.

I'm cursed with all three.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
          Like who?
          Leonardo Da Vinci?
          "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
          "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

It's also very unproven. If it were true you'd expect that women on the pill who get pregnant because they can't remember to take their pills regularily and then don't notice that they're pregnant would have a significantly higher rate of male gay offspring, but such is not the case.
            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

GUYS, DID YOU KNOW THAT THE FLUE KILLED MILLIONS IN THE BEGINNING OF THE CENTURY?!!!!!!!!!!!11111111
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

"Anyway, I wonder if gay men have maternity urges? Do they want to have babies?"

Excellent question. I too wonder about this.
                Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Re: Homosexuality

Originally posted by Ned
                  My med-student daughter got back from school last week and said that while there was no "gene" for homosexuality, there were differences in the brain structures between "normal" and "homosexual" men and women that are the cause of their homosexuality. These difference are the result of "abnormal" hormone surges during pregnacy that cause the fetus' brain to be more "boy" or "girl" at a very specific time during its development. The hormones are estrogen and testosterone.

I guess that means homosexuality is the symptom of a birth defect.
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Or heterosexuality is the symptom of a birth defect!
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

JAPHER ASKS THE DIFFICULT QUESTIONS, ONCE AGAIN!!!!!1111111
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Again?
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Re: Homosexuality

Originally posted by Ned
                          My med-student daughter got back from school last week and said that while there was no "gene" for homosexuality, there were differences in the brain structures between "normal" and "homosexual" men and women that are the cause of their homosexuality. These difference are the result of "abnormal" hormone surges during pregnacy that cause the fetus' brain to be more "boy" or "girl" at a very specific time during its development. The hormones are estrogen and testosterone.
                          Gee, I wonder what regulates and balances hormone concentrations?
                          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

pregnant women who eat Luna bars are 69% more likely to have gay offspring.
                            "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Guess that the church will accept abortion as soon as there is a test that can tell if the fetus are going to be gay or not.
                              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

"Anyway, I wonder if gay men have maternity urges? Do they want to have babies?"

I'll third this question.

Inquiring minds want to know!
                                Long time member @ Apolyton
                                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Working...
                                X