No announcement yet.

Homosexuality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Guess that the church will accept abortion as soon as there is a test that can tell if the fetus are going to be gay or not."

No actually they're hinging the whole thing on whether the fetus will end up pro life or not. If the fetus will end up pro abortion, well then...
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
      Guess that the church will accept abortion as soon as there is a test that can tell if the fetus are going to be gay or not.
      It's not abortion if it's not human.
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Yep, it's a well known fact that your behaviour has effects on the way in which your brain works. So it makes sense that those who behave differently would see corresponding changes in their brain structure.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

If that's such a well-known fact, how come it's the first I've heard of it?
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Guess that the church will accept abortion as soon as there is a test that can tell if the fetus are going to be gay or not.
            Why? To the church even gay people are considered persons, on par with unborn children.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

By the way, the Almighty (Microsoft) has once again backed the gay rights bill in Washington State.

Microsoft.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

The cases usually cited are cab drivers who develop the greater spatial development needed for navigation and smokers who adapt to nicotine.

Comment

To be honest, it makes perfect sense: one's brain is constantly evolving due to external feedback AND current activity. Nothing stronger in both areas than one's own behavior.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

To be honest, it makes perfect sense: one's brain is constantly evolving due to external feedback AND current activity
                    So one could, in theory, become gay, or BECOME straight...
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

By the way, the Almighty (Microsoft) has once again backed the gay rights bill in Washington State.

Microsoft.
                      Hmm, I am at a juncture where it would be profitable to switch to Apple.

Now where would Aggie be?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                        And then the Gay Agenda(tm) becomes pro life.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

Hmm, I am at a juncture where it would be profitable to switch to Apple.

Now where would Aggie be?
                          Steve Jobs wears turtlenecks.

Apple is even more gay.

Comment

Alt+0153 = â„¢

THE GAY AGENDAâ„¢
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

"Anyway, I wonder if gay men have maternity urges? Do they want to have babies?"

Answer the fookin question!

P l e a s e...
                              Long time member @ Apolyton
                              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Steve Jobs wears turtlenecks.

Apple is even more gay.
                                I wear turtlenecks too.

They are rather comfty.

Comment

Working...
                                X