No announcement yet.

Homosexuality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The turtleneck is there to contain your latent homosexuality.
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
      Yep, it's a well known fact that your behaviour has effects on the way in which your brain works. So it makes sense that those who behave differently would see corresponding changes in their brain structure.
      How do foetuses behave homosexually?
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Did they look at the brain structure of unborn children? Is there any difference between the brain structure of unborn children who later grow up to be gay, and between those who are straight?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

The turtleneck is there to contain your latent homosexuality.
          I thought it was just that they look good on me.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
            Some of the hormonal anomalies associated with homosexuality are also associated with left-handedness, BTW.

There is thus a fairly strong correlation between being left-handed, being gay and being brilliant.

Two for three isn't bad. Lucky I dodged that homo-bullet.

Man, you are seriously deluded...
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

I think I just turned 1% more gay after reading this thread

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                Known in the 70s old.
                No, only since the late 80s.

AFAIK, these structures have only been observed in adult males. It's unlikely they'e looked for them in young boys, to see whether the brain structure is a result or a cause of homosexuality.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

It's hard to tell how accurate these surveys comparing homosexual brains and heterosexual brains. The thing is due to a repressive society, many homosexuals aren't going to be out of the closet. The only homosexuals you are going to be able to study are those who are quite open about their sexual orientation, and we don't know if the brains of gays who are out of the closet are different from those who are still closeted. You could have a selection at problem at work here which makes these comparisons difficult.
                  "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Man, I would LOVE to be a lesbian.
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

Man, you are seriously deluded...
                        Pfft. I'll take you on in any intellectual endeavour.
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat

How do foetuses behave homosexually?
                          They don't cry at birth if the doctor is male.
                          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Re: Homosexuality

Originally posted by Ned

Now, this is from memory of my conversation with her, but I thought this information was important enough to share here.

I'm so glad you shared this- this explains the irrational need I have to dress as Bette Davis and weep uncontrollably at reruns of 'Knot's Landing'.
                            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                              Yep, it's a well known fact that your behaviour has effects on the way in which your brain works. .

Yes, clearly those people who decapitate themselves will be unable to get much further use out of their brain.

I nominate a few Christian and Muslim fundamentalists to test this hypothesis....
                              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                                Man, I would LOVE to be a lesbian.
                                i'd like to give it a go for a week or so, just to see if my deluded vision of how great it must be is true

Still i wonder if its something that can be changed ever after those formative years? and changed back? hmmm if this is proven to be absolutly true, then science will probably be able to fix it?
                                'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Working...
                                X