X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe I have a long memory?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• And Newcastle continues its slide ... though a pretty goal by Rooney on the other end.

Don't worry, I won't be going changing my avatar because my team sucks ass. I'm not one of those fans.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Here's your team Imran.

Official Fantasy Premier League 2024/25. Free to play fantasy football game, set up your fantasy football team at the Official Premier League site.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

• ps. Robben's back for Chelsea. As many goals as they've scored without him they're so much better with him. Poor Liverpool...
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

• Bring it on b!tch! ;O)

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH
              Here's your team Imran.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/M/e...st.mc?id=16200
              Mellberg and Greening... ouch. Well, I had the sense to pick Henry at least.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH
                Here's your team Imran.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/M/e...st.mc?id=16200
                Mellberg and Greening... ouch. Well, I had the sense to pick Henry at least.

Comment

• Actually Mellberg was doing alright for a while. I went -200 at the beginning of the season, its a good job someone else ****ed up so i could catch them.
                  Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                  CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                  One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• 19 transfers on Aug 14?

*Removes sock and sums up*

But you only have 15 players! That's quite a feet!
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• You were editing quite regularly 'till January. We should obviously have kept bumping a thread about it.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

• I haven't touched my team for months and I'm still beating Laz.
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
                          19 transfers on Aug 14?

*Removes sock and sums up*

But you only have 15 players! That's quite a feet!
                          Reading the rules
                          Diving in
                          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
                            I haven't touched my team for months and I'm still beating Laz.
                            Maybe Laz hasn't touched his team for longer?

Comment

• Milan 2-0 up in the first semi. That's quite a good lead, it'll be very tough for PSV to overturn that in the second leg I think.

So... who'll join them in the final?

One of the biggest matches of the season tonight. I am all set.

Friend with a house with sky tv to go and watch the game - check
                              Pizza menu - check
                              Beer - getting later

Nearly ready... OOOOOH!!!!

Did everyone see Mourinho's interview yesterday? Brilliant.

BBC, Sport, BBC Sport, bbc.co.uk, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

"At that time, I said I was special because I was European champion two days before that - so I arrived here with my ego big and now it is even higher!

In other news:

Bellamy sends insulting text to Shearer. The Newcastle soap opera rolls on.

We've got both kinds

Comment

• Chelsea v. Liverpool on in a few minutes! Should be a good CL game .

They are showing it in the US on ESPN2

Comment

Working...
                                X