Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Mike missed your backhanded intentions in 'loooooves'.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• I think so as well... perhaps I should have put in a *note or another smily?
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• They just gotta spend next year. We need a good striker. Dyer is good on the right wing. Maybe have Milner on the left. Get a GOOD center midfielder and someone to replace Bramble (if Taylor isn't quite ready) and there is a decent team.

You haven't been a Newcastle supporter for long, have you?

This is normality. Not spending big. Ripping off the fans. Selling good players. Hiring crap managers.

The Keegan years were an anomaly.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

• I'm trying to be optimistic... shaddup you .

Man, if Bolton doesn't win this game against Southampton, they'll be kicking themselves. They've had so many chances, but the match is still tied!
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• I'm trying to be optimistic... shaddup you .

Dorty Dougie and the Fat Controller are just a move back to the bad old Seymour/McKeagist days.

Just wait until they sell the next Gazza, Beardsley and Waddle in quick succession.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

• They don't have the next Gazza on the squad though .

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

How does this follow from saying Chelsea plays the exact opposite of the Big Striker heading goals or hitting them down to the Small Striker?
                I thought you were being rude about Super Chelsea's beautiful attacking football and suggesting they played some primitive form, your comment possibly based on thier tactically brilliance in exploiting a team of Germans weak in the air in one recent tie, so I responded with a cheap insult.
                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

• Well at least we've demonstrated the lack of reading comprehension skills by Chelsea fans .

Comment

• I assumed you were being sarcastic and insulting.

If not, what were you doing being nice about someone elses team in a football discussion? Crazy American...
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

• We Americans are nice people. Sometimes we'll compliment other teams... we're nuts like that .

Though that is something I hear about Americans from foriegners. That we're all so overly polite and say please and thank you and all that jazz... is that as true as I've heard, or just something totally exaggerated?

Comment

• I'm not sure. We English definitely have that reputation. I was in NZ and my friend was bumped into by a girl, said sorry and she said "you must be english..."

You are very polite about soccer though apparently. Another friend was at a San Jose game and apparently Steve Clarke was playing. He was shouting stuff like "Clarke, you were sh1t at Chelsea and you're sh1t now" every time he took a throw in by where they were sitting but apparently you don't seem to do that kind of thing there...

According to my friend Clarke "seemed like the abuse made him feel more at home"?
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

• Here the (I'm sure totally unfair) American tourist stereotype is loud, rude and obnoxious.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Though that is something I hear about Americans from foriegners. That we're all so overly polite and say please and thank you and all that jazz... is that as true as I've heard, or just something totally exaggerated?
                            I can only speak for (some) Brits but I think in the service industries it comes across as 'false' and over the top.

Most people in jobs of this type in the UK 'just get on with it' if you see what i mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH
                              Here the (I'm sure totally unfair) American tourist stereotype is loud, rude and obnoxious.
                              Probably because he's used to better service.....

Comment

• Well, we do have our hecklers... but nothing on the scale of English stadiums chanting baudy slogans. We like to wish other teams good luck when we aren't playing them (or they aren't our rivals) as well. I guess you English don't do that .

Comment

Working...
                                X