Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just because I'm right all the time shouldn't make me hateable .

(PS. I was backing PSV)
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I had £20 on PSV to win tonights game (£52 return) let the good times roll
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Nice try PSV. They were quite impressive, a pity they didn't make it.

C'mooon you REDS!!!!
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Liverpool

Comment

• My lord... anyone see the AZ v. Sporting game today? Sporting won 2-1 at Portugal, and today was the second leg. AZ were up 2-1 at the end of full time, so they went to extra time. In the second period of extra time, with the rain pouring down, AZ scored from a corner. But then... in the final seconds of stoppage time in the 2nd period of extra time, Sporting scores from a corner!

That made it 3-3 on aggregate, but Sporting had 2 away goals to AZ's 1 and Sporting went on.

One of the best games I've seen!
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• UEFA what? Premiership who?

I'm in the CL zone for the next 3 weeks, any other form of competition just don't exist!

Comment

• Speaking of which, if Liverpool doesn't make into in the Top 4 of the EPL, they don't get to come back to the CL (doesn't matter if they win or lose).

(FA says only the the top 4 will make it. If Liverpool wins and finishes 5th, they are out of luck for next year.)

(UEFA says it won't give England 5 spots if Liverpool win.)

Comment

• I'll take winning the champions league and finishing 5th. Its in the history book. So you've won it 5 times.

We could end up runners up in the CL, get fourth and not win it next year. Nothing in the history book!

"A bird in the hand...."

I still think UEFA will cave in though.....

Comment

• Originally posted by reds4ever
                      I still think UEFA will cave in though.....
                      Ah, the deluded fan.

Give it up... they won't do it... no way, no how.

Comment

• What the ****? The holders dont get in? More UEFA bull****, they dont know how to run football. Next theyll be telling us we have to use multI-ball.
                        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

• If the holders can't finish in the top 4, they don't deserve to get in. Why should they get an automatic pass? Earn it with your performance in your league!

Comment

• Havent they earned it if they win the tournament? Do the holders of the World Cup/Euro Champs still get in free too? I dont think they do anymore, that be bull**** too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maquiladora
                              Havent they earned it if they win the tournament? Do the holders of the World Cup/Euro Champs still get in free too? I dont think they do anymore, that be bull**** too!
                              Nope. The winners of the World Cup don't get in free anymore. And they shouldn't, neither should the CL winner. If you win the tournament, all that you've earned is the CL championship, not a chance to win it again the next year.

In US sports, at least, if you win the championship one year, you don't automatically get to the playoffs the next. You have to earn your spot every year, within the league structure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                                The winners of the World Cup don't get in free anymore.
                                IIRC, the winner goes straight to the finals week.
                                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                                X