This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah man... that'd turn some sections of the internet nuclear
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• What did I say about dodgy decisions?
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Well if they hadn't allowed that, then it would've been a penalty and Cech walking, the ref was playing advatage I think. Think Chelsea would prefer to be down 1-0 with 11 men, than 10 men facing a penalty.

Comment

• What a start... jeez!
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Eck... Chelsea is looking bad out there. At the half they need to bring in Robben for Tiago and Kezman for Drogba, IMO.

Comment

• Well if they hadn't allowed that, then it would've been a penalty and Cech walking, the ref was playing advatage I think

I dunno. Penalty probably, but the forward walked right into Cech. Stupid decision though.
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Well now they really need to bring on Kezman because Drogba is limping around.

Comment

• Great: Mr Useless.
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

• I'd bring on Forsell and Robben. I think Forsell is a class act.

Comment

• you cant take out drogba. hes your best striker.
                      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Drogba's been useless. At some point you have to pull him. Kezman would be better.

Comment

• the whole offense has been useless. liverpool drops 6 or 7 whenever chelsea gets near the box. drogba even offside like three times (called only once) and hobbled is the guy you want out there. he will snap out of it. and chelsea only needs to tie to advance.
                          "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• and look how many defenders drogba draws. everytime he touches the ball there are three defenders around him. thats why you keep him in.

Comment

• you dont take out joe cole!

Comment

• Yeah, that was not a bright move, IMO. Jose, what are you doing?

Comment

Working...
                                X