This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think there may a spare place up for grabs thanks to the italians
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Originally posted by C0ckney
      i think there may a spare place up for grabs thanks to the italians
      Unfortuneatly I fear it will go to the next placed Italian team, unless they intend to punish the Italian FA as well (which wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibillity).

Comment

• Originally posted by lightblue
        Hmm it's been awhile since i last went (98 iirc), think that was during the big clampdown. Both at Stamford Bridge and The Valley I got frisked. Same at Twickenham for rugby games btw, though tbh i think they're more worried that you don't buy your beer from their stands but bring it yuorself :P
        Hmm, so it's actually more difficult to get in to a footie stadium than it is getting into one of the queens castles hey...

Good to see you have your priorities right...I mean really, not kidding here, no sarcasm.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Crap... that second half turned into a disaster for Newcastle. Oh well, good show by Sporting Lisbon.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• What about the Reds though Imran?

Comment

• Originally posted by reds4ever
              Unfortuneatly I fear it will go to the next placed Italian team, unless they intend to punish the Italian FA as well (which wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibillity).
              Wouldn't be such a bad idea. Have the Italian spot open for at large. If Liverpool win the CL, give it to them and allow Everton in. If they don't, make it an 'at large'.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                Crap... that second half turned into a disaster for Newcastle. Oh well, good show by Sporting Lisbon.
                Crap, can't those frackers do anything right? Now AZ will actually have to work to get to the final...
                Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                  Crap... that second half turned into a disaster for Newcastle. Oh well, good show by Sporting Lisbon.
                  Newcastle had a couple more chances, ****ing Kluivert was awful again, when he tried to square that ball to Shearer and his positioning was off most of the time too. If Dyer had stayed on they wouldve finished them off, in fact theydve been better off playing Bowyer up front with Shearer than lazy Kluivert.

Also how about that run Dyer made past the keeper, how many players wouldve dragged their trailing leg and gone down over the keepers arm for a penalty?
                  Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                  CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                  One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Originally posted by reds4ever
                    What about the Reds though Imran?
                    What about 'em? Good luck to 'em, but I don't think they'll get past Chelsea.

Comment

• Crap... that second half turned into a disaster for Newcastle. Oh well, good show by Sporting Lisbon.

No it wasn't. Newcastle are just ****. I hope we get thumped on Sunday and the manager gets the boot.

****in useless sods.
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maquiladora
                        Newcastle had a couple more chances, ****ing Kluivert was awful again, when he tried to square that ball to Shearer and his positioning was off most of the time too. If Dyer had stayed on they wouldve finished them off, in fact theydve been better off playing Bowyer up front with Shearer than lazy Kluivert.

Also how about that run Dyer made past the keeper, how many players wouldve dragged their trailing leg and gone down over the keepers arm for a penalty?
                        Yeah, Kluivert's been crap for us. Wish Dyer hadn't gotten hurt. Oh well, them's the breaks. No use crying over spilt milk, right?

Now to pray that we can knock off ManU and get to the FA Cup finals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon

No it wasn't. Newcastle are just ****. I hope we get thumped on Sunday and the manager gets the boot.

****in useless sods.
                          Screw that... Souness is alright. What can you do when you got French bastards like Robert spouting their mouth off, distracting the team and all that.

Comment

• Now to pray that we can knock off ManU and get to the FA Cup finals.

That's not going to happen. If we do win the cup it will still just disguise the fact that the team is a shambles. They've had a run of good form, but it's back to normal now.

I don't blame the manager: he isn't the one sucking the club dry. As soon as some righteous fans kill Fat Fred and Dougie, we might actually get somewhere.
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

• That's why I said 'pray', Aggie .

Souness has done alright. He's brought in Faye, Babayaro, Boumsong... gotten something out of Dyer. Hopefully next year we can rebound.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maquiladora

He's got his faults but at the end of the day he's bloody English, we try to rise above cheating.

mad: Are you watching Joe Coe?

Comment

Working...
                                X