Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do YOU fall on the political compass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Albert:no, you're not the first.

My results have shifted, as you see from my previous location.
    It's because the banana questions.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Albert:

You must be mellowing.

According to red_jon's graph, you are less authoritarian, and more right-wing.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Took it three times, and averaged the results:
        (yes, I am kinda bored )

Left/right:

1/3*(1.88 - 0.62 + 0.62) = 0.63

Up/down:

1/3 * (- 2.67 - 4.41 - 3.85) = -3.64

Mmm, I never considered myself to be on the libertarian side of things. Quite weird.
        Poor silly humans. A temporarily stable pattern of matter and energy stumbles upon self-cognizance for a moment, and suddenly it thinks the whole universe was created for its benefit. -- mbelleroff

Comment

only slightly changed though... maybe i 'strongly agreed' with something before that i now only 'agree' with. i doubt think i'm becoming republicanified

thanks
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

This is perhaps one of the best internet tests i've seen:

Economic Left/Right: -4.00
            Authoritarian/Libertarian: -3.54

I'm a leftist libertarian
            -El patriotismo no es más que egoísmo en masa.
            -Al que me diga asesino, lo mato.
            -¿El sueño es la realidad, o la realidad es un sueño?

Comment

Economic Left/Right: -5.62
              Authoritarian/Libertarian: -4.97

ah well I don't remember what was the case the last time around but it was fairly similar...
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Economic Left/Right: -3.88
                Authoritarian/[Egalitarian]: -7.44

I am a centrist.
                Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Well from the tables we can only say that Ken Livingstone is a person with an agenda... all of the others are moving ... Charles Kennedy in the right direction and Tony Blair towards Tatcher and Hitler

But all in all the closest to Tony on this boards is Alber Speer if I am right, what would be interesting to see if someone could simulate GW Bush?

Saddam is probably like Stalin or thereabouts...
                  Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                    What does this question mean ?
                    Everyone has their rights, but it is better for all of us that different sorts of people should keep to their own kind.

thx
                    'Em Latino Muslims are all right, but their hooden hussies betta keep away from our menfolk if they know what's good for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                      an american directed test, but somehow, I feel that it is better. ( It is more vague, though. )

I disagree.

South-You are a Southerner-an egalitarian-which means that you advocate an increased role for the government in the economic realm. You are more or less pleased the government's role in the personal realm.

Uh, excuse me for being against public smoking of nicotine.

Comment

Economic Left/Right: -2.00
                        Authoritarian/Libertarian: -4.05

With a lot of questions that I thought should be answered on a situational basis.

Where, precisely, does that put me?
                        "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
                        "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
                        "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

Economic Left/Right: -0.5
                          Authoritarian/Libertarian: -5.9

And got Centrist, although slightly south-west (more personal freedom, more government control of the economy. Slightly west of Gore, halfway between Bush and Jackson.

Semi-Libertarian Centrist then
                          Last edited by Drogue; March 28, 2003, 21:14.
                          Smile
                          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Your political compass
                            Economic Left/Right: -3.88
                            Authoritarian/Libertarian: -6.05

Further left than I thought, economics-wise. *goes off to check portfolio, as it must be down*
                            "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                            "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Economic Left/Right: 0.25
                              Authoritarian/Libertarian: 1.18

Comment

He He...

Almost everyone's a pinko lefty.... nyah nyah...
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X