Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Swedish and Belgian Commentators : "Do not vote for Israel".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi ,

it's really funny for the thread starter , .......jacking his thread , shame on you , .............

but dont ya all come to complain when the same happens to you , ..............

have a nice day / night
    - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
    - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
    WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny
      Ah, Moomin. Glad you could make it. We needed a third comedian in the thread to make a triumvirate

Originally posted by moominparatrooper
      This would seem to imply that the Christian fundies are getting back into the anti-semitist act again, after a 60 or so years hiatus in this part of the world. Who else would brandish words like triumvirate?
      Originally posted by moominparatrooper
      It's simple really. While engaging in casual Israel-bashing, the cultural context you unwittingly adapt in what I'm sure is an perfectly hosnestly felt rationalization of an anti-semitic stance, derived ultimately from strong and age-long X-ian hatred towards Jews. Being of your particular political bent, you cannot, of course, dress your rationalizations in openly religeous terms, but you can adapt whatever term happens to closely match your mental image with the need to remain fairly within the rational worldview you must strive to uphold, lest you face your real emotional bagage

Makes perfect sense now: you're an idiot.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Can we all point and laugh at Eli now?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Attached Files
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Wow, Moomin sounds like one of those automatic complaint letter generators...
            "On this ship you'll refer to me as idiot, not you captain!"
            - Lone Star

Comment

• The both commentators are stupid morron.
              1) The singer have not to suffer from a political point of view.
              2) Eurovision is not a so much important event to allow two commentators to judge about Israel.
              Zobo Ze Warrior
              --
              Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

• The avatar wars are over Zobo.
                "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

• The both commentators are stupid morron.
                  Read through the whole thread next time you post, only the Belgian commentators were anti-Israel.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                    Makes perfect sense now: you're an idiot.

Use of 'Triumvirate' = anti-semite...

Priceless!

*Tears streaming from face*

Next you'll be claiming that anyone who eats bacon is an anti-semite as well... AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Guffaw, smirk, s******...

What a prize chump!
                    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• read this entire thread? Are you a sadist?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eli
                        The avatar wars are over Zobo.
                        Yes I know but I don't had time to change my avatart neither my message ...

I'm still looking for a truly representative avatar of my unique personality.
                        Zobo Ze Warrior
                        --

Comment

• You have an interesting character, Zobo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Juggernaut
                            Read through the whole thread next time you post, only the Belgian commentators were anti-Israel.
                            Oh ... sooo sorry guy.
                            [CORRECTION]
                            Only belgians commentators are stupid morrons.
                            [/CORRECTION]

Whatever commentators, by definition, say only morron comments.

More true about sport events commentators.

What a boring job.
                            Zobo Ze Warrior
                            --

Comment

• Think of it this way.

Imagine Scotttish nationalist extremists were to gain support in Scotland and demand independence from the UK. Imagine if, to get thier wish, they went on a terrorist rampage, comitting atrocity after atrocity. Eventually the British give in and give them their own country, and the terrorists take up government of Scotland.

Now imagine the Scottish extremists decide that Scotland should be only for the Scottish, so they round up everyone of non-scottish decent (blacks, arabs, indians, english etc) and stick them all on a small hebredian island. The displaced people are understandably upset by this (some of them have been living in Scotland all their lives and have ancestors who have been there hundreds of years) and a small minority of them start terrorist activities of their own. In response the government periodically invade the hebredian island and bulldoze all their homes. The cost of the bulldozers is subsidized by the US.

Who would be in the wrong in the above scenario?

We could, of course, also look at the Israel situation from the point of view of the British. They fought a very bloody war in Europe for six years, freeing the Jewish people from their greatest persecutors, at the cost of millions of british lives. What thanks do they get from this? None whatsoever! In fact the freed Jews then start a terrorist campaign against the British, eventually forcing the Brits to set up a new country for them. Then, when anyone British so much as criticises the Israelis (not the Jews - the Israelis) they are branded as anti-semitic!

Please tell me, why does Israel deserve my support?

Comment

• Rogan, what the hell does that have to do with Eurovision? other than the commanality of torture...

Comment

Working...
                                X