Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Swedish and Belgian Commentators : "Do not vote for Israel".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Swedish and Belgian Commentators : "Do not vote for Israel".

During the Eurovision :

The Swedish commentator : "Israel shouldnt participate because what they do to the Palestinians...".
    After the song he said : "the song doesnt deserve any points, but I wouldnt have voted for him anyway because they are from Israel".

In Belgium, the commentator also reccomended not to vote fo Israel.

And then people wonder what we have against Europe.

I just hope that the European Jewry will be smart enough to leave before they will have to publicaly condemn Israel or be sent to some Ghetto.
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

I just hope that the European Jewry will be smart enough to leave before they will have to publicaly condemn Israel or be sent to some Ghetto

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Israel is not in Europe anyway, neither is Cyprus. Why they are allowed into the song contest is beyond me.

Comment

When Israel invades Sweden, will Sweden still use the Euro?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
          I just hope that the European Jewry will be smart enough to leave before they will have to publicaly condemn Israel or be sent to some Ghetto

:lol
          Must have been just as funny in the 30's and 40's
          Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Sweden doesn't use the Euro now, so I doubt they'll start when Israeli tanks come along

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber

Must have been just as funny in the 30's and 40's
              It's a poor-ass troll. Like it or not, European and N. American societies are fundamentally different now than they were 60 years ago. You'll have to show me a hell of a lot more than a few scattered anti-semitic incidents perpetrated by those on the fringe of society and a ton of well-founded criticism of Israel before I start worrying that the pogroms are on the way again.
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

The show reruns here in 20 minutes, I'm gonna hear exactly what they said. If I can endure all those acts ONCE MORE, that is...

Comment

Why doesn't Sweden use the Euro?
                  Is Sweden planning an invasion of Euroland?
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Sweden is full of snobs and Nazi sympathisers.
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

bork bork bork

I always knew the Swedes were up to no good, what with Ikea and all.

Comment

*evil laugh*

Comment

Yes, shame on those Swedes for opposing occupation and ethnic cleansing. If only they could be good fascists or at least sufficiently stupid!
                          Gnu Ex Machina - the Gnu in the Machine

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

It's a poor-ass troll. Like it or not, European and N. American societies are fundamentally different now than they were 60 years ago. You'll have to show me a hell of a lot more than a few scattered anti-semitic incidents perpetrated by those on the fringe of society and a ton of well-founded criticism of Israel before I start worrying that the pogroms are on the way again.

well founded criticism is just fine KH, but it seems at least in Europe they tend to hardly notice the blood on the Palastinian hands. European leaders practcally trampled each other to come to Arafats defense, even though terrorism is still a constant reality in Israel. I don't see any of them all that upset or outraged over continued Pal terrorism. I have yet to hear a call for Arafat to go on trial.
                            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by CyberGnu
                              Yes, shame on those Swedes for opposing occupation and ethnic cleansing. If only they could be good fascists or at least sufficiently stupid!
                              Ikea is fascist and occupies more land than it needs.

They also have this really f*cking odd map type layout where you must follow the arrows through the stores.

I don't think they partake in ethnic cleansing, though. Last time I was in Ikea I saw a Chinese Swede, and it made my day!

Comment

Working...
                              X