Comment

conclusion
          Attached Files

Comment

I remember Andz83
            BOY what a big pervert was He
            When things got out of control
            He changed his handle
            and now Ecthelion cries that was the OLD ME!

Don't get mad Ecthelion..just playing around..not being serious..
            The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

I've got some ideas about Eli and Siro, but just always get 4 lines together only...

Comment

There once was lad called Eli:
                A strapping young Israeli.
                He spoke on this forum,
                and caused quite a quorum,
                but can't be compared to Ben Disraeli.
                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

nah... my attempt contained "spam" and "zion"... those just have to be in...

Comment

Drop the Ben from the last line. However, it only works if Eli is pronounced "Ay-lee", which I doubt.
                    The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
                    Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
                    All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
                    "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Supposed to be like "ell-ee" with emphasis on the last syllable, but the source is only some old Provost Harrison. If one of you has a newer one, we might get a bit more secure about the exact pronunciation.

Comment

There once was a dragon named Tiamat
                        Who's flames can make you burn red hot
                        She can be charming and whitty
                        She'll even sing you a ditty
                        Just as long as you keep your hands off her kitty
                        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Tiamat is a friend of mine
                          SHe likes eating Sea Men all of the time
                          She has a red striped cravat
                          she ties around her bat
                          that she'll beat you senseless with if you get out of line!
                          The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

Blackwidow's a dangerous spider
                            Each contract she makes has a rider:
                            You must moisten her feelers
                            with many tequilas
                            Or her comments get snider and snider!
                            The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
                            Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
                            All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
                            "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

It's hard to get things to rhyme with Tiamat besides gay twa*!
                              Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                              Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                              You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                                When did we adopt Imran?

I'm already an honorary Finn, am I an honorary Canuck as well?
                                Since when? There are only two to my recollect; GP and Gramphos.
                                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
                                X