No announcement yet.

40000 Rapes in Congo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many people in USA think that blacks are stupider and eastern Asians are smarter. It's wrong genetically. This opinion affects education as educators often give more attention to pupils who are better from their point of view
    money sqrt evil;
    My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

Better still- why not tear BFG away from his family, rape the female members of his family, keep them in bondage for a few generations of forced labour, keep them downtrodden and repressed for another century.

Then, if by the efforts of exceptional descendants of his, they gain full citizenship and respect, take the credit for it.
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Had the European powers not stolen one hundred million Africans (one third of whom died on the way, most of the rest of whom were worked to death when they got here), then carved up the continent and raped it, it is within the realm of possibility that Africa would not be the disaster it is today. .
        I made the point earlier that Africa was weaker than Europe when Europe was ready to colonize the Americas, so Africa was exploited by Europe with slavery. It is human nature that the weak get exploited. Throughout history we see examples of it. It is unethical, immoral, but it is a fact. I am dealing with facts here. What are you dealing with? Emotions. Can you look at this objectively? I'm beginning to doubt it. If you choose to look at it objectively, you will see that Africans did not have many choices at that point in history - get thrown onto a slaveboat and head for the Americas or stay in Africa in a technologically inferior society and wait for the Europeans to come along in the 19th century and drain them economically and set their tribes fighting against each other into the 21st century.

You are saying that people should be grateful for one of the greatest crimes against humanity in history. You are saying that people should be grateful for the crimes committed against their ancestors. You are saying the people should be grateful for the residual effects of those crimes, because at least they aren't in Africa.
        Slavery is wrong. It should never have happened. But it did. If not for the sacrifice made by American slaves and their descendants, people of African descent would never have had the opportunity to contribute to humanity as they do know. For that, they should be thankful.

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia

If you support reparations for slavery, feel free to give them your money.
          well I don't... so there.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
            Nah, I'm not going to bother with the rule-book. You're as dumb as a sack of hammers, aren't you BFG?
            At least a sack of hammers has some use. And it wouldn't have created this thread.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I think I just did, didn't I? Would you like me to repeat it?
              I need examples. Also I need you to address my point that the Brits have exploited more foreigners than anyone in history.

Comment

Originally posted by muxec
                Many people in USA think that blacks are stupider and eastern Asians are smarter. It's wrong genetically. This opinion affects education as educators often give more attention to pupils who are better from their point of view
                I wouldn't call anyone "stupid" because of their race, or make blanket statements, but I also think it's a big mistake to assume that different races have exactly the same average mental capabilities.
                ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Ooooh they certainly did. And then, from about 1800 onwards they started changing their tact in highly significant ways.

Comment

Enough examples have been provided for you to, hopefully, realize your argument is flawed.

The fact that you dismiss the effects of slavery on the history of Americans denotes the fact that you haven't been negatively impacted by it- at least in your perception, and leaves you unqualified to accurately address the issue.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Oh yes. For examples, try these.

Abolishing slavery decades before the US.

Using the Royal Navy to shut down the trans-Atlantic slave trade. Remind me again what the US was doing at the time?

Not having racial segregation in the 20th century.

Not having the Tulsa race riots.

Not having tens of thousands of racial lynchings.

Not murdering black civil rights activists in the 1960's.

Will those do for starters?

Comment

It was only thousands.

Otherwise, carry on.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Nsh, a 1/10 should suffice. It should be a -3/10, but he got some responses.
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

As Che pointed out it was thousands, not tens of thousands. In addition, there were more whites lynched than blacks. Do you presume all the blacks who were lynched were innocent? Looks like your "tens of thousands" are disappearing pretty fast. Next time get your facts straight.

Comment

Yes, but whites were lynched by other whites. As for whether or not any Blacks lynched were innocent, in our system, everyone is innocent until proven guilty, and none of these people ever made it to trial. Thus, they were all innocent.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                                Yes, but whites were lynched by other whites. As for whether or not any Blacks lynched were innocent, in our system, everyone is innocent until proven guilty, and none of these people ever made it to trial. Thus, they were all innocent.

You can't be serious. Just because they didn't see the inside of a court does not prove that they were actually innocent of wrongdoing. That they were innocent before the law is irrelevant to my point.

Comment

Working...
                                X