Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You, as a Human Being, be Willing to Shake Hands with a Jew?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone should have more hatred it is the native Americans.
    Ya don't see them blowing up schools killing children.
    That's cause we keep 'em on the sauce, it breaks the will.

Actually, it's because AmerIndians (MrFun word) are peaceful ppl with a peaceful religion. Unlike this Allah chap.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood
      If anyone should have more hatred it is the native Americans.
      Ya don't see them blowing up schools killing children.
      You mean, like that?
      Attached Files
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

The native american tribes attacked vietnam?

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

I'm Jewish, and I don't have an UZI to kill Arabs on sight. What should I do?
          move to the USA or to Israel and get yourself a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Whoha
            The native american tribes attacked vietnam?
            Nah. I was only meaning that some populations other than the Arabs are able to blow up children. And I don't intend at singling out the US either. I brought up that pic, because 1. Docffelgood is a Yank, and 2. because this pic is so damn convenient it's on my hard drive.
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

You mean, like that?

What does that have to do with the desendants of Ishmial?

Comment

Docffelgood is a Yank

Acctually Im from the south

Comment

move to the USA or to Israel and get yourself a gun.
                  What a great idea I will never again have to suffer Arabs shaking my hands. They'll be dead befor they reach me

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood
                    Acctually Im from the south
                    To us foreigners, that's all the same (although we do single Texas out)

Comment

I have learnrd that it is easer to kill in the name of ones cause than to live by it

Comment

the point hes making is that there are alot of people that have been **** on, the Tibetans, the Native Americans,etc, and none of these groups has resorted to suicide bombings to resolve their problems.

Comment

If I was trying to get the world to listen to my cause I would not dive planes into buildings.

Comment

"But the cowardice inside us, deep within our hearts, was instilled by the Arab leaders, may Allah forgive them. They breast-fed us with it from the day we were born to this very day it has grown with us."

I wish my arabic was better, so i could figure out the translation 'gap': '... as a human being...' sounds like a strange thing to ask.
                            "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                            "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

the point hes making is that there are alot of people that have been **** on, the Tibetans, the Native Americans,etc, and none of these groups has resorted to suicide bombings to resolve their problems.
                              That's Japher's point.

My point is that it is useless to single out the Arabs as some über-evil people (or any other population btw). All populations are able of evil. And I reminded it to you with a glorious part of your past.

And AmerIndians were especially vicious in their tortures, and they raided civilian settlements. Until recently, they were considered as the bad barbaric guys. Had you seen an AmerIndian scalping some farmer, you'd have probably thought they're the bane of mankind as well.

Comment

My point is that it is useless to single out the Arabs as some über-evil people (or any other population btw). All populations are able of evil. And I reminded it to you with a glorious part of your past.

Thats a good point but that is no excuse to kill.

Comment

Working...
                                X