Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You, as a Human Being, be Willing to Shake Hands with a Jew?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would You, as a Human Being, be Willing to Shake Hands with a Jew?

God, I really hope this is a hoax...

The following dispatch, recorded and translated by MEMRI's TV Monitor Project, are excerpts from a show on Saudi Arabia's IQRA TV Channel, which featured "man on the street" interviews about feelings about Jews.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

I already have...hope it is ok (now to read the thing)
    Blah

Comment

Oh just read it. Dumbasses.
      Blah

Comment

That would depend on where the Jew's hand had been.

Comment

yeah right... like an arab would be even able to get close enough before being shot at with UZIs or shelled with artillery...
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

When they asked this question, did they mean Jew as in the racial context, or Jew in the religious context?
            Arise ye starvelings from your slumbers; arise ye prisoners of want
            The reason for revolt now thunders; and at last ends the age of "can't"
            Away with all your superstitions -servile masses, arise, arise!
            We'll change forthwith the old conditions And spurn the dust to win the prize

Comment

Does it matter?

What a bunch of asses.
              "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
              -Bokonon

Comment

the jews/israelis did kind of start the whole thing though...
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I'm under the slight impression that - if it is not a hoax - most of the people who give such answers do not really care about those little details.
                  Blah

Comment

This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                      the jews/israelis did kind of start the whole thing though...
                      When? By the way, if you write more than a single paragraph in reply, then I'll only read the first one. I don't want yet another tirade here.

Comment

You do have to laugh at some of these people. Makes you think about the kind of f**k ups that make them think that .
                        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                        "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

if it is not a hoax

I seriously doubt that it's a hoax; I was just hoping against hope that something this vile couldn't be true.
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

duke:

the creation of the state of israeli started this whole mess... duh

Comment

I'd like to see what happens if that question is asked the other way, whether a settler would shake hands with a Palestinian.

Everyone knows they hate each other, they blow themselves up to try to get the land, and the Israeli's blow up houses to try to keep the land. I'd be surprised if many people at all on either side would be willing to shake hands with the other. I'd be like asking someone during a war to shake hands with the other side, most people would baulk at the idea. Moreso here, because religion is involved too, so that's an extra set of reasons not to.

Big wow, enemies won't shake each other's hands
                              Smile
                              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Working...
                              X