Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pretty girls with petty politics.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    So you're a liberal now?
    In some things.

    I don't get it. That really was rich, coming from you...
    Just because one is conservative in some things, does not mean that one is conservative in all things.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
      But you can be a satirist, and there are plenty of those in Europe.
      You can surely be a satirist without insulting.
      When you interview most talented satirists, they always tell you that in fact they like their victims. And when you truely read what they say or portrait, you notice that it's true. It's rarely hatefull.
      The best (I'm speaking of quality!) satires are made by those who like the politicians.
      The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Ben Kenobi


        In some things.
        Liberal and *****-whipped are two separate issues. Just because you've decided to equate them (and so has Ann) doesn't make it so.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

        Comment


        • #79
          We've got a male *****-whipped conservative and a female queen-of-the-harpies conservative agreeing that liberal boys are wimps.

          Interesting.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

          Comment


          • #80
            And when you truely read what they say or portrait, you notice that it's true. It's rarely hatefull.
            And most of what Coulter says follows the same pattern, although she exaggerates the flaw.

            The best (I'm speaking of quality!) satires are made by those who like the politicians.
            Not sure about this. I don't think Swift liked the politicians he portrayed in Gulliver's Travels.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

            Comment


            • #81
              Liberal and *****-whipped are two separate issues. Just because you've decided to equate them (and so has Ann) doesn't make it so.
              I would think it to be a common tendency, because the other men are considered neaderthals by the feminist movement, are they not?

              We've got a male *****-whipped conservative and a female queen-of-the-harpies conservative agreeing that liberal boys are wimps.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

              Comment


              • #82
                Certain feminists, I'm sure, would call me a Neanderthal

                Bootstrapping that into liberal boys are too polite to ask girls to **** is ridiculous. Especially as pansy-assedness regarding sexuality comes from both sides of the political spectrum. *cough* abstinence
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

                  Am I not a conservative? I don't feel threatened by her, or by what she writes, since I could care less what liberals think about her.
                  Which is why you're giddy with glee, thinking this is all some joke and she's got 'the liberals' by the balls, right?


                  Then why don't they publish her so they can all point and laugh? Old age is uncomfortable when dry bones are mentioned in the proverb.
                  As you mentioned earlier, they don't publish her because she's a crappy journalist.

                  No, it's not subtle, but neither is this an age which appreciates subtlety.
                  Well it sure as heck isn't blatant mockery. And if it's not subtle mockery either, than I guess it's not mockery at all and actually what she thinks, and not some bizzare parody of 'the liberals'.
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

                  Do It Ourselves

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    i dislike coulter, and find her offensive.

                    yes, i'm still talking about the mineta and bataan death march thing.
                    B♭3

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Why should I care if you're still talking about that?
                      I make no bones about my moral support for [terrorist] organizations. - chegitz guevara
                      For those who aspire to live in a high cost, high tax, big government place, our nation and the world offers plenty of options. Vermont, Canada and Venezuela all offer you the opportunity to live in the socialist, big government paradise you long for. –Senator Rubio

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Why should I care if you're still talking about that?

                        because it's still a valid point.
                        B♭3

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          actually, **** it. none of you white people really give a damn, do you?

                          guess i should try harder in my quest for assimilation. which reminds me, i'm about to go get my hair bleached.
                          B♭3

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by Q Cubed
                            actually, **** it. none of you white people really give a damn, do you?
                            Not really. We'd have to take her seriously to actually care about the reasons why someone hates her.
                            I make no bones about my moral support for [terrorist] organizations. - chegitz guevara
                            For those who aspire to live in a high cost, high tax, big government place, our nation and the world offers plenty of options. Vermont, Canada and Venezuela all offer you the opportunity to live in the socialist, big government paradise you long for. –Senator Rubio

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Bootstrapping that into liberal boys are too polite to ask girls to **** is ridiculous.
                              You should tell that to Coulter. You'd probably turn her on.

                              Especially as pansy-assedness regarding sexuality comes from both sides of the political spectrum. *cough* abstinence


                              Abstinence doesn't mean you have to ask for permission to kiss someone.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Ben Kenobi


                                But that takes talent to write that way, to convey these emotions.
                                So she can offend people, that doesn't take talent.

                                She's about on the same level of wit as Fred Phelps.
                                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

                                Do It Ourselves

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X