Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pretty girls with petty politics.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • C'mon people, Coulter is just playing the game liberals invented. Well, liberals didn't invent slander but the past few decades have seen a plethora of liberal attack dogs on TV snarling about every Repub prez for the last 30 years.

    Comment


    • Now here's a political babe worthy of this thread
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • Yeah right guys if Anne Coulter gave you the chance to hit it all you guys would
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

        Comment


        • I get better regularly.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

          Comment


          • I'd rather just look at that picture of Heather than boink Ann. She looks like a stick figure, it would be like ******* a wishbone.

            Comment


            • If I was single, lonely and drunk then there's a chance I'd hit it with Ann if she'd shut her big blubbering trap long enough for me to take care of business.

              Otherwise, no deal.
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

              Comment




              • yeah right
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

                Comment


                • You've seen a picture of my girlfriend (posted it about a year ago). I know beauty is in the eye of and everything, but I seriously think she's about a dozen times hotter than that old bag.

                  I really don't find Anne very good looking. She's skinny and blonde. That's about it.
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

                  Comment


                  • Actually, every girl I've hit it with has been hotter than Anne.

                    Again, at least in my view...
                    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Ted Striker
                      Yeah right guys if Anne Coulter gave you the chance to hit it all you guys would
                      You think with your nads Ted.
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ted Striker
                        Yeah right guys if Anne Coulter gave you the chance to hit it all you guys would
                        I don't know what sort of sexual abuse you have in mind, but yes, I would be tempted to punch her.
                        Last edited by General Ludd; July 30, 2004, 04:40.
                        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

                        Do It Ourselves

                        Comment


                        • First time I heard about this Coulter woman, she was trying to justify the extermination and dislocation of the Native American tribes on the grounds that modern American civilization could support more people than the tribes could 2 - 300 years ago, so it was essentially a pro life kind of thing.

                          So, according to Coulter, I suppose China and India have a legitimate right to rule the world and exterminate everyone else. It's all good because some time in the future, they'll have more people living on our lands than we have today...


                          She also said that the Native Americans were nomadic savages who spent most of their time running around scalping people.

                          If this was true, then I reckon they would have been extinct long before the first Europeans showed up.


                          -And no, I'm not attracted to her at all.
                          "Politics is to say you are going to do one thing while you're actually planning to do someting else - and then you do neither."
                          -- Saddam Hussein

                          Comment


                          • IIRC the first scalping was carried out by whites on American Indians.

                            I think it had something to do with collecting the bounty on dead natives.
                            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Killing it is the new killing it
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

                            Comment


                            • They did spend some time killing each other though. Twas not all blissful peace and innocence.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by notyoueither
                                They did spend some time killing each other though. Twas not all blissful peace and innocence.
                                Compared to europe it was.
                                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

                                Do It Ourselves

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X