The Altera Centauri collection has been brought up to date by Darsnan. It comprises every decent scenario he's been able to find anywhere on the web, going back over 20 years.
25 themes/skins/styles are now available to members. Check the select drop-down at the bottom-left of each page.
Call To Power 2 Cradle 3+ mod in progress: https://apolyton.net/forum/other-games/call-to-power-2/ctp2-creation/9437883-making-cradle-3-fully-compatible-with-the-apolyton-edition
Anyone can call someone a *****, but she packs quite a punch.
Scouse Git (2)La Fayette Adam SmithSolomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
"Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!
Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Anyone can call someone a *****, but she packs quite a punch.
Oh, she must be huge with the five year olds, but to call her a half-wit is an insult with those to with any wit at all.
She rehashes the oldest and crudest possible stereotype and thinks being shrill enough will make it all of a sudden new and exciting.
If you don't like reality, change it! me
"Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
"it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
"Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw
She rehashes the oldest and crudest possible stereotype and thinks being shrill enough will make it all of a sudden new and exciting.
If the shoe fits...
Scouse Git (2)La Fayette Adam SmithSolomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
"Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!
Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?
It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok
So, are you saying that you think democrats are all fat, hairy, stinky, sandal wearing, tre(e) hugging satan worshipers?
She says nothing about satan, nor about the Democratic men.
Scouse Git (2)La Fayette Adam SmithSolomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
"Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!
She has a point here. They do tend to fit this mould.
You and Coulter have something in common -- retorting to stereotype-based slander because you can't formulate effective counter-arguments against the issues at hand.
A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.
Apparently, my education is defficient, but what's a pie wagon?
I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891
She says nothing about satan, nor about the Democratic men.
Well, they're attending the "spawn of satan convention", so presumebly they are satan worshipers. (I guess Kerry is Satan.)
And yeah, I guess it's good you only think negatively about women.
She does mention the men, though. They're the 'effiminate' 'timid' and environmentally concerned wimps that never ask out the 'pretty girls' *cry* I guess that's why coulter hates them so much.
You and Coulter have something in common -- retorting to stereotype-based slander because you can't formulate effective counter-arguments against the issues at hand.
Sometimes you like meat and potatoes, but Coulter is ice cream.
Scouse Git (2)La Fayette Adam SmithSolomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
"Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!
And yeah, I guess it's good you only think negatively about women.
Not all women are democrats...
Scouse Git (2)La Fayette Adam SmithSolomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
"Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!
Yes, I am right, she is a shrill talentless hack with little if any imagination, less wit, and even less grace. Good to see you agree with me.
If you don't like reality, change it! me
"Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
"it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
"Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw
Comment