Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pretty girls with petty politics.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You know, that's exactly what I expected you to say.

    Which is way I made a point of mentioning "makes films" as I'm not aware of any film being directed by Anne.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

    Comment


    • I believe she was asked to write an article for USA Today, no?
      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

      “In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

      Comment


      • Originally posted by KrazyHorse
        You know, that's exactly what I expected you to say.

        Which is way I made a point of mentioning "makes films" as I'm not aware of any film being directed by Anne.
        Got me there!
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

        “In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
          I believe she was asked to write an article for USA Today, no?

          Checking the drudgereport thing she links to on her site again, it seems to say that she was commisioned but nobody at the newspaper had ever read her work before.

          Of course, if a commisioned work doesn't meet the standards why would you expect it to be excepted anyways? Reminds me of a short movie... http://s95005245.onlinehome.us/rejected.avi
          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

          Do It Ourselves

          Comment


          • I think Coulter is just jealous that it was Monica who blew Bill Clinton, and not herself.


            She has a sexual fetish for liberal men but she can't admit it.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by General Ludd



              Checking the drudgereport thing she links to on her site again, it seems to say that she was commisioned but nobody at the newspaper had ever read her work before.
              Kinda says volumes about the political bent of USA Today doesn't it?

              No one has ever reviewed her "books"?
              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

              “In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

              Comment


              • That they're anti-insane people?
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

                Comment


                • Coulter really is off the deep end

                  Even right-wing idiots like O'Reilly think so.
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

                  Comment


                  • KH,

                    Your slaying me.

                    edit - towards first comment.
                    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

                    “In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                      Coulter really is off the deep end

                      Even right-wing idiots like O'Reilly think so.
                      Meaning right wing zeolots actually have some perspective, unlike the devoted of MM.
                      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

                      “In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

                      Comment


                      • Honestly, who accuses her opponents of being ugly? And doesn't even bother doing it in a particularly witty way?

                        That woman needs some help. I used to think she was crazy like a fox, but I'm beginning to think that she believes everything she says (which is a little bit frightening).
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

                        Comment


                        • .
                          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

                          Do It Ourselves

                          Comment


                          • !
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                              Honestly, who accuses her opponents of being ugly? And doesn't even bother doing it in a particularly witty way?

                              That woman needs some help. I used to think she was crazy like a fox, but I'm beginning to think that she believes everything she says (which is a little bit frightening).
                              Are you honestly looking for me to defend her?

                              I won't.

                              I will however defend her right to say what she wants. Also, I defend it knowing that USA Today will likely allow the other nutbag his say unfettered.

                              Let's just see what happens at the GOP convention, ehh?
                              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

                              “In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Urban Ranger


                                You think with your nads Ted.
                                Unlike some of you guys I actually don't repress things I'm feeling, and don't claim that somehow my ego is so powerful that it can just shove animalistic instincts and reactions aside.

                                Even if you didn't WANT to hit it, and don't actually do it, I bet when any of you guys get in the situation your body will tell you what it REALLY wants.

                                Just because you feel an instinct doesn't mean you will act on it but not being honest about it and being repressed and in denial is wack.

                                That being said, I'd still hit it.
                                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X