In memory of Gabrielle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My condolence to you and your familty.
    By the year 2100 AD over half of the world population will be follower of Islam.

Comment

Gabrielle is such a beautiful name, my condolences and sympathies, I also have a 4 year old daughter. Best wishes to you and your family.
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

"Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

I am very sorry for you and your family. My prayers go out to you.
          "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Awful to hear such stories, whenever it happens to someone. I lost 3 brothers in a similar way, but that was before I was born. It also happened to a couple I know, just one week before birth. However, they have got two healthy boys later.
            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Not much to say... .
              "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Sorry Ogie... I can't begin to imagine your sorrow and sense of sadness at this point. You have my condolences.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

My deepest apologies, Ogie.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

My heart just dropped. This is so sad...

My condolences to you, and your wife and kid.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

My wife and I are very sad to hear this. Our prayers go out to you and your wife.

Comment

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Our deepest and most heartfelt sincere prayers are with you!

We are both Grandparents and just lift you to our Lord for comfort..your whole family..

In Christ

Brother Bruce Cronkite

A.K.A. Grandpa Troll
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

"You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

No idea what to say here...

So sorry man.
                              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Gabrielle is a wonderful name.

I recall a story long ago of a child who glimpsed the world, and chose not to enter.

Take care of yourself, and your family Ogie.

May God bring blessings from despair.
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X