In memory of Gabrielle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How horrible

Do the doctors know yet what caused her heart to fail? Sometimes these things are inheritable defects of the heart. If she hasn't already (before or after this tragedy), your surviving daughter should be checked to ensure a long and healthy life.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I'm so sorry Ogi. Two years ago I lost my fiance who was pregnant and sometimes I wonder what we would have had if she had not pulled out in front of the truck. My heart is truely with you
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

oh . sorry to hear the bad news.

Comment

My condolences, Ogie.
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Ogie, some people are just to good for this world and move straight to the next. Somewhere an Angel is singing with their new friend..a darling girl named Gabrielle. I cried when I read this and feel terrible for you. My heart goes out to you and your family. You are in my prayers.
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

My Lil' Sis just went through a similar experience with her last and first pregnancy, I sympathize...
                Monkey!!!

Comment

You have my sincerest sympathies, Ogie.
                  If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I cannot say anything

Comment

(\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I don't know what to say.
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Very, very sad. My sincere condolences!

Comment

Oh hell f**kin' no, I don't belive this sh**.

F**k this, man. My heart, my SOUL goes out to you as I read this. Take care in this time of need.

I'm mad as hell right now, and I have no idea who to vent to.

F**k this sh**.
                            Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                            Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                            *****Citizen of the Hive****
                            "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Such awful news

My family and I grieve with you, this is a terrible loss.
                              19th Century Liberal, 21st Century European

Comment

I offer my condolences, Oggie. Peace to your daughter and courage to you and your loved ones.
                                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
                                X