Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you normally order at McDonalds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Last Conformist
    That's not the guy I was talking about. That one, supposedly, only eats a couple of BigMacs a day, and nothing else. I'd lose weight rapidly on a such diet, so I guess he's gotta be quite small and don't do much physical activity.
    This gentleman is actually in the movie "Supersize Me", which is the film people here are mentioning.

That guy is average height and he does have a couple of BigMacs a day and a soda (no fries)-in fact, the first day of his diet he had 9 of them, and thinks by now he has consumed 19,000 of them. He is not skinny though

2 BigMacs a day probalby does not take you well above your max fats and certainly would not meet you daily caloric needs. As for nutrients, of course it has them- you get fats and proteins and simple sugars, the flour and the salt used are probalby enriched already, while the few vegetables give you some vitamins.
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Dont click here unless you have not eaten recently and dont plan on doing so in the near future
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

I haven't eaten at McDonald's in several years, so can't really participate. I think the last thing I had there was a Filet-o-Fish sandwich. I don't eat red meat or poultry, so it isn't exactly a place I can dine at.

Besides, it's crap.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Well I'll probably try the new chicken nuggets next time I'm there, since they're advertising how they're not made from birdcrap any more.

doesn't taste any different.

I don't go to MickeyD's very often, but when I do, I usually get the teriaki burger.

mcdonald's is fairly decent at trying to meet up with local tastes.

hey Drake, I got a question for you that is a little bit off topic... is the term "Jap" considered a racial slur? We call Australians, Aussies; and British people, Brits... so is it considered a slur? Your answer would help settle a bet between a friend of mine and myself. Thank you.

i would say that it is one of those words which has been used racially in the past. i personally don't like it, and, when applied to me, i'm slightly miffed (first, because i'm not japanese, and second, because i think it's an insensitive word).
          B♭3

Comment

i don't go there often, 'cause in chicago there are so many other good restaurants, and when i want fast food, there's always a place that sells chicago dogs near by.

however, when i went to acen last week in rosemont, i got my usual: value meal 1, which is a big mac, fries, and a coke.
            B♭3

Comment

McDonalds sucks. Burger King and Wendys on the other hand, quite good stuff. And Taco Bell... heavenly food.

I avoid McDonalds when I can. But when I can't, I usually order stuff off their dollar menu (like at all other fast food joints). Last time I ate there I had a McChicken, a Double Cheeseburger, and a 5 piece nugget.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

For drink, I usually go with a lemonade, or water.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I agree with Ozzy.

Unfortunately, there's not a Wendy's near to me, or near to where I work.

With Mcdonald's I usually order the Big Mac combo with rootbeer/orange. I'm very predictable.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

The best burger,

The Hardees 3/4 lb thickburger. As good as comes off my own grill.
                    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Is it just here, or McDonalds is relatively expensive? The No.1 Reason to avoid McD is that their deal sucks.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Wendy's USED to be good. Then they ****ed with their Spicy Chicken. Yeah, it's got more crunch, but that's because YOU TOOK OUT ALL THE DAMNED MEAT! Argh!

Burger King has some good stuff lately. Just had an Angus Burger. Good stuff.

The Hardees 3/4 lb thickburger.

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

3/4lb?

I mean, I barely could walk after a 1/2lb.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Here in Germany, McD is among the expensivest fast food places. Back in Sweden, they're probably a bit more expensive than most fast food. (McD's prices are about the same, but Sweden doesn't have the plethora of cheap kebab houses and the like that Germany does.)
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                              I don't use the entire package of dressing though.
                              So you just throw it away? How wasteful.

And to think there are people starving in the world.
                              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Ludd -- eat it
                                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                                X