Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you normally order at McDonalds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes you would.

Comment

He probably wouldn't, actually.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Then he's an idiot.

When I eat there (maybe once a year), I will order the #2 meal. 2 cheeseburgers, fries & a diet coke (not for dieting reasons, but for taste - I can't take the sugar in regular soda).

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

You can balance out a Big Mac with a diet coke

Heretic! Diet soft drinks are the invention of the Devil!

Basically, if it says "diet" or "light" on it, I won't drink it.
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Then he's an idiot.

I was trying to go with the more subtle route, but that was my point, yes...
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
              He probably wouldn't, actually.

You know me so well.

I'd eat the grass on the side of the highway before I'd step into McDonalds.
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

He's not an idiot. He's sensible. If you were starving, a McDonald's "meal" wouldn't help much - it contains no nutrition at all.

Elitist snob

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

If you were starving, a McDonald's "meal" wouldn't help much - it contains no nutrition at all.

We have another one...
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

You could go to a truckstop (and for God's sake there's no shortage of them) and get a burger twice the size, a proper coffee and fries that actually saw a potato once for the same price.

Umm... McDonald's nil points.

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

No nutrition at all? It contains alot of calories*, a smattering of vitamins, too much sodium, decent amounts of iron and various other nutrients in various amounts. Aside for trans fats and too much sodium, I figure a McD diet could be rather decent if you were doing alot of physical work.

* Unless your an evil human who orders diet cokes.
                      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

You could go to a truckstop (and for God's sake there's no shortage of them) and get a burger twice the size, a proper coffee and fries that actually saw a potato once for the same price.

Which proves McDonald's food has "no nutrition at all" in what way? Or are you just abandoning that untenable position?
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

The very few times when I eat at McDonald's for absolute convenience -- their premium salad.
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I the Big and Tasty Value meal.

Super Size Me!!
                            "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Ok, who's got a fist full of McDonald's stockpapers

Apart from sodium and raw calories, no food value at all, yes, but the main point is that it tastes like sh*t, looks like sh*t and is probably made from sh*t. The fact that it is as healthy as eating your own sh*t is just another reason to eat elsewhere.

I can't understand people eat at McDonald's by choice.

-Jam

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                                What, no good Korean desserts?
                                1. They suck. (love korean food but haven't had a single dessert I like)
                                2. They don't have them at the food court (well except the Baskin Robbins...)
                                Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X