Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you normally order at McDonalds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apart from sodium and raw calories, no food value at all, yes,
    Again, that's simply not true. You could live for years on McD foods, since it contains pretty much everything you need - indeed there's apparently a guy who's lived solely on BigMacs for decades.
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

He lived on BigMacs for a month and made a film about it. He became seriously ill, and his doctors (all five of them) told him to stop after only 2 weeks.

His cholestoerol was off the scale and he put on about 40lbs.

From one month!

Yeah... but the important factor is TASTE, gentlemen. Unhealthy crap is good - I like the battered Mars bar - but TASTE should be our king

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

He lived on BigMacs for a month and made a film about it. He became seriously ill, and his doctors (all five of them) told him to stop after only 2 weeks
        Pah..that's nothing. I've lived off the Wendy's Super Value Menu for the past year and I'm perfectly healthy.

Besides that, he also didn't exercise and when asked if he wanted to Super Size his meals, he always said "Yes". There's a few caveats to what he did, though I think it makes good points because a lot of Americans really do eat that way .
        "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

I don't think anyone eats the way the guy in "Supersize Me" did. He ate at McDonalds three times a day, every day for a month and always upsized and got the worst stuff on the menu. That's not to say that McDonalds is good or healthy, but if all you ate was prime cut steak for breakfast, lunch and dinner for 30 straight days, while doing no exercise, you'd likely have health problems too.
          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

The McOz burger, large fries and a coke... bring it on
            Attached Files
            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

The only thing I would eat at McDonald's is the McRib sandwich, when they have it, if they still have it.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Well with ribs at least you know for sure what part of the animal you're eating

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
                  Nothing, it's disgusting.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Mmmmm....processed pork pressed into a rib ship and scorched with "grill marks".

Who can possibly resist?
                    "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                      Well with ribs at least you know for sure what part of the animal you're eating

-Jam
                      what ---- part of an animal ---- I am shocked ---- at Maccas

never happen here in Oz
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Come on you guys, when you're on the road, and you're hungry that you almost do not care what place you stop at to eat, a premium salad at McDonald's is damn healthy.
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                          Come on you guys, when you're on the road, and you're hungry that you almost do not care what place you stop at to eat, a premium salad at McDonald's is damn healthy.
                          I recall a news story not too long ago that said their salads had more fat than their big macs.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

without the bacon bits?
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

what ---- salad ---- I am shocked ---- at Maccas

never happen here in Oz
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

the golden archers get all the best sites in Oz as well
                                Attached Files
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X