No announcement yet.

NHL Playoffs, Round *ing 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something looks off with Kipper, I think they might wanna try Turek...
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• getting nervous eh?
      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Well Calgary's D has sucked today, and Kipper looks off. Not a good combo.

Plus the refs are up to the same ol' ****, see the call just now against Simon...
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• nah, suite tv taken up by people watching kings game, can only watch hocky during commercial break.
          "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• I'm still sticking with my Calgary in 6 prediction. They'll win the 2 at San Jose to seal it.

Comment

• eww 4-1 Sharks
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Another blatant non-call on a hit-from-behind by the refs that lead to a SJ goal.

Comment

• 4 - 1

Comment

• hey, i guess this proves nabokov is the better goalie, once and for all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                      hey, i guess this proves nabokov is the better goalie, once and for all.
                      He's barely had a shot on him.

Comment

• im tired of nieminen. ban him from the league.

Comment

• the shots are 13 against nabokov, 15 against kipprusoff

Comment

• kpprusoffs save percentage for the 2nd period was 0.444.

Comment

• Turek is in.

Comment

• hang onto your seats, more goals to come

Comment

Working...
                                X